T Nation

Where's TRIBEX?

anyone know why TRIBEX isn’t listed with the other Biotest products here?

TRIBEX is found for $59.99 on the biotest.net site, widely available to those outside of T-Nation.

For the more serious lifter/supplementer, Alpha Male is offered at the T-Nation store.

This still makes zero sense, given that RED KAT and M are offered here. :slight_smile:

Just my .02.

thanks. after searching through the back pages here I found a similar thread and I think I will just go with Alpha Male as part of a stack.

Not sure how you add up to “zero” on this. I’ll admit that this is not how I originally understood it: that the product lines for the general public and T-Nation would be different.

I see, however, that RED KAT costs $49.99 for the general public and only $20 at T-Nation, that Alpha Male costs $89.99 for others but only $49 for me and you, and I can’t find it in my heart to complain about their marketing policy.

[quote]Damici wrote:
This still makes zero sense, given that RED KAT and M are offered here. :slight_smile:

Just my .02.[/quote]

[quote]Damici wrote:

Just my .02.[/quote]

TShaw is correct, but I wanted to add some info.

Back in the old days, the products you saw in the stores were the same as those offered on T-Nation.

Many middlemen, lots of extra price.

Beyond that, we were unable to offer any special deals or prices on the T-Nation site. If we did, the retailers would complain that we were undercutting them.

If we didn’t offer special prices, customers would complain that we were cheap bastards since the stores were sometimes having sales and offering Biotest products at “reduced” prices.

Sooo, we made a line of T-Nation only products that aren’t found on shelves. They’re either different products entirely, or products that have different strengths (the T-Nation versions being stronger). They’re also much less expensive than what you would expect because there aren’t any middlemen.

Therefore, in order to avoid the aforementioned problems, TRIBEX is sold only in stores or on the Biotest.edge website, but not on T-Nation.

Hope that makes some sense.

[quote]Atomic Dog wrote:

Sooo, we made a line of T-Nation only products that aren’t found on shelves. They’re either different products entirely, or products that have different strengths (the T-Nation versions being stronger). They’re also much less expensive than what you would expect because there aren’t any middlemen.

Hope that makes some sense.[/quote]

I only buy Biotest products from this site. I notice your HOT-ROX is different from the ones you buy at GNC.

T-Shaw,

It wasn’t a price issue I was complaining about. (I actually wasn’t complaining at all). I just found it odd – and I suppose a bit inconvenient – that for someone like me who prefers combining the “separates,” TRIBEX, RED KAT and M, because that combo offers certain additional ingredients that Alpha Male does not, that 2 of the 3 are available on this site and the third isn’t.

TC’s explanation cleared up the “why” for me, though (I think), i.e. the reason being that, if Alpha Male were going to be available only at T-Nation, then a “lesser strength” (if you want to consider TRIBEX that) version of some sort had to be offered to the general public so that retailers could mass-market it.

Then again, though, isn’t the version of Alpha Male that’s sold in stores a weaker version than the T-Nation version . . . ? Also, isn’t the version of RED KAT that’s sold in stores the SAME as the one at T-Nation (albeit at a higher price)? Now I think I’m even more confused about why TRIBEX isn’t available here . . . . :slight_smile:

(And no, I’m NOT complaining – I’m just curious).