Where's Surge?

I see that Surge has been out of stock for a while. Other online supplement stores are saying that it has been discontinued. Say it ain’t so!! Will it be back?? If not, will something replace it? How soon?

No, no, Surge has NOT been discontinued. It’s just out of stock right now, but will be back soon.

(Sounds like some other supplement companies are up to their old tricks by saying Surge is discontinued, so you’ll buy their product!)

From my understanding, Surge, like the other protein containing products of Biotest, is being reformulated with a new protein. And as such, should be back in a couple weeks (should be :P).

Or you could just order from one of the distant shore Biotests if your desperate in the meantime :smiley:

Any word on when Surge and Low-Carb Grow! will be back in stock? I know they are reformulating Low-Carb Grow! but both products have been shown as out of stock for over a month.

I NEED SURGE! I’m down to about four more servings (one more week of training).

When will it be available?

I’ll also need more Low-Carb Grow! I’m down to less than a month’s worth!

Hurry! Hurry!

[quote]Nate Dogg wrote:
I NEED SURGE! I’m down to about four more servings (one more week of training).

When will it be available?

Hurry! Hurry![/quote]

Ditto. I just emptied my last container of Surge yesterday! I am seriously bumming. I also ran out of AlphaMale because I am waiting to place a giant (several tubs of Surge, AlphaMale and Grow!) order to take advantage of the free shipping. I asked 2-3 weeks ago when it would be available and I got a response that it would be available in 2-3 weeks. Any day now??? I guess I’m going to have to come up with my own recipe for a Surge proxy until then.

DB

veruvius, the carbs in Surge are a combination of maltodextrin and dextrose. For more information on why and how it’s formulated, please check out John Berardi’s articles, “Solving the Post Workout Puzzle,” I & II.

T-Alpha
Forum Moderator

Puh-lease bring back Surge. All of us here in Rochester are left choking down Met-Rx post workout formula, which may or may not be kool-aid mix.

Hey man,

I moved out of Rochester just a few years ago after growing up there, so I feel your pain. (not very many good places to go other than maybe eastview mall GNC, and that place is pathetic)

I second and third and fourth or whatever to get the Surge back asap. I am accumulating an order through some friends that will exceed $500 once the Surge comes back. I am personally dying here.

Any news I read it would be back in 2 weeks 2 weeks ago and I need my Surge, and a bunch of other supps, I am waiting for Surge so I can put in a big order

If you really need a Protein shake try a blast from the 60’s. Mix the following together in a blender:

1. Couple or three raw eggs.
  2. Ricotta Cheese (basically pure Whey)
  3. 1/4 lb. of raw liver.
  4. optional, cottage cheese (casein protein).
  5. some water so the whole mess will blend into a liquid.

Oh and by the way, it doesn’t taste anything like Grow! or Surge, but it is serious protein.

I’m almost out, down to last 1/2 bottle on both Surge and Grow!. Can T-mag give a timeline on Surge? I was going to order a bunch of stuff, but am waiting for Surge. If its going to be longer than a week or so, I guess I’ll have to try out pro-source’s after mass to tie me over until Surge is available. Seems like a good alternative.

Same here, I’ve been waiting for Surge to come in to order everything, now all my supps are runnin’ low. Please give an update.

Word is they are redesigning the label. Seriously, that’s what I was told.

I called customer service yesterday and was told that Surge and Low-Carb Grow! will take ANOTHER 2-3 weeks!!! You have got to be kidding me. I had to order shit-in-a-bucket to get me thru the month. Thanks Biotest. Jeesh.

2-3 weeks? Damn I was hoping it’d be in by the end of this week. I’m out as of Friday and like others, am waiting to place one large order once it’s back in stock. I guess it’s whey protein + dextrose for my PWO shakes for a while

Damn it! Now I have to order some other shit post workout supplement. I don’t mind waiting, but I emailed Biotest last week, and they told me 2-3 weeks then.

[quote]Jason05 wrote:
2-3 weeks? Damn I was hoping it’d be in by the end of this week. I’m out as of Friday and like others, am waiting to place one large order once it’s back in stock. I guess it’s whey protein + dextrose for my PWO shakes for a while[/quote]

Same here. Enough to get me through one or two more workouts.

I’ll go order my second choice PWO shake.

Hey Biotest people, can we get an explaination for the long wait? Or a “real” time when Surge and Low-Carb Grow! will be back in stock. I am not trying to be rude just want to know for ordering purposes. Thanks.

[quote]splkast wrote:
Hey Biotest people, can we get an explaination for the long wait? Or a “real” time when Surge and Low-Carb Grow! will be back in stock. I am not trying to be rude just want to know for ordering purposes. Thanks.[/quote]

Guys, there’s no conspiracy here. Believe me, we’d be more than happy to sell Grow! and Surge to you if we had it.

We’re reformulating it and manufacturing enough micellar casein is tough–it’s like catching a snowflake in Maine and shipping it intact to Arizona…using UPS.

We’ll have it soon, I promise! The new labels are ready, the canisters are lined up like little soldiers, and the little people with sterile gowns and surgical masks are patiently waiting to throw the switch.

With any luck, two weeks.