Where's SteelyD?

I’ve lost a lot of great posters from the combat forum as well. Xen rarely posts, Big Boss don’t come around, Djwlfpack’s gone, sifu never shows up… it’s just the nature of the internetz.

[quote]Nards wrote:

[quote]therajraj wrote:
I think people eventually just get bored of this site especially once they have their diet and training figured out.

Dig up any 5 year old+ thread and you’ll see several posters that are big who no longer post here.

Maybe SteelyD was actually driven away but I think people eventually just lose interest in posting on a site about training.[/quote]

You’re right. I’ve looked at old posts and you see old avatars and names that you’ve forgotten, but there’s one forum that has the same names for a looong time…GAL.[/quote]

People don’t get butthurt the same way.

The internetz doesn’t like me!!!1 OH NOES!

Or not.

EDIT: I’m with Nards about the avatars. I do double takes all the time when people change them.

That muthafucka owe me twenty dolla!

HE’S BACK!!!

who cares

trollolol

[quote]SteelyD wrote:
That muthafucka owe me twenty dolla![/quote]

You too, huh?

The bastard…

[quote]FightinIrish26 wrote:
I’ve lost a lot of great posters from the combat forum as well. Xen rarely posts, Big Boss don’t come around, Djwlfpack’s gone, sifu never shows up… it’s just the nature of the internetz.
[/quote]

BB had a kid, priorities…

[quote]imhungry wrote:
HE’S BACK!!![/quote]

YAY!

Sweet.

[quote]SteelyD wrote:
That muthafucka owe me twenty dolla![/quote]

Hey man labor talks are going good, we may have a season. Dallas will kick philly’s ass twice this year.

So, thanks for all the PM’s. I’m so unworthy of a thread like this lol, but thanks ID :wink:

Basically PX and XB hit the nail on the head-- I was just been swamped with work etc and posting regularly was a casualty. It also wasn’t hard because as PX said, there was just a turn for the retarded.

Why “hangout” when the tone is generally demotivating for those who have or want to make serious progress – anyone seen the lack of motivation in the BB thread about not making progress in YEARS? Who the fuck wants to deal with that shit?

Things are easing up so I’m logging in more-- plus I have to keep up with Hallowed’s avatars. Holy fuck.

And Philly is getting there ass kicked by Dallas twice this year. :stuck_out_tongue:

[quote]DJHT wrote:
And Philly is getting there ass kicked by Dallas twice this year. :P[/quote]

HELL NO!!

[quote]imhungry wrote:

[quote]DJHT wrote:

HELL NO!![/quote]

ahahahahahahahahaahahahaha

Believe it. :slight_smile:

[quote]DJHT wrote:

[quote]imhungry wrote:

[quote]DJHT wrote:

HELL NO!![/quote]

Believe it. :)[/quote]

I refuse!!!

I remember growing up and watching the Dallas vs Philly games, i’d watch my dad totally lose his shit whenever anyone on the Eagles screwed up.

He’d be a miserable prick for the rest of the day if Dallas won. If it was an evening game, he usually had trouble sleeping that night.

Ah memories :slight_smile:

[quote]imhungry wrote:

[quote]DJHT wrote:

[quote]imhungry wrote:

[quote]DJHT wrote:

HELL NO!![/quote]

Believe it. :)[/quote]

I refuse!!!

I remember growing up and watching the Dallas vs Philly games, i’d watch my dad totally lose his shit whenever anyone on the Eagles screwed up.

He’d be a miserable prick for the rest of the day if Dallas won. If it was an evening game, he usually had trouble sleeping that night.

Ah memories :)[/quote]

Well I am not that bad, no problems sleeping.

But when Dallas loses nobody in my family (distant family mom, dad etc) will talk to me for a few days.

Steely is ignoring us, cause he is also a Steelers fan.