Where's Professor X?

No doubt this has been discussed already, but I’ve been a casual visitor lately so forgive my ignorance…

But, Where’s Prof X gone?

Forgive my rudeness, but in my opinion, fuck Professor X. This place is better off without another huge ego / superiority complex type of person always rippin’ on people.

[quote]JohnnyBlaze wrote:
Forgive my rudeness, but in my opinion, fuck Professor X. This place is better off without another huge ego / superiority complex type of person always rippin’ on people.[/quote]

You are a fucking tool. I don’t know if you are just stupid, or if you had an accident when you were younger that involved your head and a fence post.

You rip on him, and then bitch about him ripping on other people.

Is it okay for you, but not ProfX?

I am pretty sure he’s forgotten more about BBing, and getting big than you have ever learned.

I have never seen you help anyone. How about you go fuck yourself?

To the OP - ProfX got out of the military and is starting over. He may be back - he may not.

Wow, people are obsessed with this guy.

He moved on with life, so should we.

Ah fuck off Rainjack, get your panties out of a twist. You and your cronies are the biggest ass clowns on T-Nation.

I just have a dislike for those who talk down to people, and that was the impression I got of him. If he was here we could get this straight, I’d say my opinion straight to his face. I don’t care if he’s reading this right now.

I wasn’t ripping on Professor X, I said that we don’t need him. I don’t need to kiss ass or idolize him the way I’ve seen others do. I’m just saying what I feel and I agree with Chewie that it’s time to move on.

Ah fuck off Rainjack, get your panties out of a twist. You and your cronies are the biggest ass clowns on T-Nation.

I just have a dislike for those who talk down to people, and that was the impression I got of him. If he was here we could get this straight, I’d say my opinion straight to his face. I don’t care if he’s reading this right now.

I wasn’t ripping on Professor X, I said that we don’t need him. I don’t need to kiss ass or idolize him the way I’ve seen others do. I’m just saying what I feel and I agree with Chewie that it’s time to move on. [/quote]

Nice avatar.

I wasn’t ripping on Professor X, I said that we don’t need him. I don’t need to kiss ass or idolize him the way I’ve seen others do. I’m just saying what I feel and I agree with Chewie that it’s time to move on. [/quote]

I really don’t give a flying fuck what you think.

I have never commented on ProfX’s staying or leaving, until a fuckwad like decides to chime in with a chicken shit attack on someone that is not even here anymore.

You are a fucking douchebag with nothing to contribute to this site.

I have a profound dislike for people like you who haven’t the balls to engage those you are scared of. You are the very definition of chicken shit.

If you agree with Chewie - then why did you even fucking post?

I actually went out on a date with ProfX, he’s a cutie, that being said, he never called me back…tear

ASSJACK - all you contribute to this site is your loudmouthed, bigoted opinion, dishing out insults to people and I don’t give a flying fuck what you think either. You appear to be one of those Antisocial Personality types who enjoys conflict just for the sake of conflict.

I think you’re just so worked up about my comment about Prof X because you’re his boyfriend.

You don’t know shit about me, so shove your tough words up your loose, overpenetrated ass. 'Nuff said.

[quote]detazathoth wrote:
I actually went out on a date with ProfX, he’s a cutie, that being said, he never called me back…tear[/quote]

Hey, HEY! Keep the gayness in Johnny’s “Front double BI” thread, we don’t need any more jealous people!

If he was here we could get this straight, I’d say my opinion straight to his face. I don’t care if he’s reading this right now.

[/quote]

Um, for the record, nothing said on the internet by a faceless internet persona to another faceless internet persona, is “to his face”.

I have often had the thought, and it has often been reinforced, that the bigger a bad-ass somebody pretends to be on the internet, the bigger the vagina they are in reality. It’s called compensation.

This doesn’t apply to everybody, but to those it does, they know who they are. Or maybe they’re so egotistically delusional that they don’t know. Either way, they’re pretty pathetic.

I think there’s a euphemism here involving a pot and a kettle…

I will say that Prof X is a very intelligent man with a ton of experience, though he is also very opinionated and harsh at times. While the board doesn’t need him, he certainly did contribute immensely. I would liken him to rainjack (no offense)–he is smart and he contributes, but he has a very strong personality. Half of the board will like him and the other half will think he’s a prick. There really is no definitive argument either way because nobody is wrong and everyone has their opinion.

Rainjack, when you say he’s starting over, is that just saying he’s retired from the military and is getting a new career going, or is that saying he’s getting back into bodybuilding?

[quote]Bauer97 wrote:
JohnnyBlaze wrote:
If he was here we could get this straight, I’d say my opinion straight to his face. I don’t care if he’s reading this right now.

Um, for the record, nothing said on the internet by a faceless internet persona to another faceless internet persona, is “to his face”.

I have often had the thought, and it has often been reinforced, that the bigger a bad-ass somebody pretends to be on the internet, the bigger the vagina they are in reality. It’s called compensation.

This doesn’t apply to everybody, but to those it does, they know who they are. Or maybe they’re so egotistically delusional that they don’t know. Either way, they’re pretty pathetic.[/quote]

Yep Bauer,

There seems to be quite a bit of that floating around here these days.

But as always this will pass as the Asscream element migrates back to BB.com.

“YEA BRO, I would totally say that to his 290lb. FACE… BRO!!”

[quote]Bauer97 wrote:
JohnnyBlaze wrote:

This doesn’t apply to everybody, but to those it does, they know who they are. Or maybe they’re so egotistically delusional that they don’t know. Either way, they’re pretty pathetic.[/quote]

Well hey, the words still appear onscreen to someone’s face, so it’d still be in his face. I’d say what I think of someone to their actual face in real life, too.

That compensation phenomenon you’re talking about, that could very well apply to ProfX since he was the ‘Big Dog’ on this site. I don’t take myself too seriously or pretend to be an internet big man or tough guy, I can take the piss out of myself and laugh. I just speak my mind and call it like it is.

[quote]Schwarzenegger wrote:

I will say that Prof X is a very intelligent man with a ton of experience, though he is also very opinionated and harsh at times. While the board doesn’t need him, he certainly did contribute immensely. I would liken him to rainjack (no offense)–he is smart and he contributes, but he has a very strong personality. Half of the board will like him and the other half will think he’s a prick. There really is no definitive argument either way because nobody is wrong and everyone has their opinion.

Rainjack, when you say he’s starting over, is that just saying he’s retired from the military and is getting a new career going, or is that saying he’s getting back into bodybuilding?[/quote]

half will like him half won’t, that equals a 100% what about all of us that don’t care either way?

[quote]Airtruth wrote:
Schwarzenegger wrote:

Rainjack, when you say he’s starting over, is that just saying he’s retired from the military and is getting a new career going, or is that saying he’s getting back into bodybuilding?

half will like him half won’t, that equals a 100% what about all of us that don’t care either way?[/quote]

Think of it as a continuum. =)

Bauer97 wrote:
JohnnyBlaze wrote:

This doesn’t apply to everybody, but to those it does, they know who they are. Or maybe they’re so egotistically delusional that they don’t know. Either way, they’re pretty pathetic.

Well hey, the words still appear onscreen to someone’s face, so it’d still be in his face. I’d say what I think of someone to their actual face in real life, too.

[/quote]

Wahahahahahahhahaaaa, Wahhhhaaaaahahahahahahaahhaaa, hOOOOOOOOHaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

Thats some funny shit right there, man.

HAAAhaaahahaahahahaha!

Whats next? “I can squat 10 plates. Sure, its a cyber gym, but 10 plates is 10 plates.”.

He left because he is actually the guy from the “MAG10=Girls!” thread.

[quote]DickBag wrote:
detazathoth wrote:
I actually went out on a date with ProfX, he’s a cutie, that being said, he never called me back…tear

you probably gave him what he wanted. he tends to not call back after making ass love on a first date.

when i first met professor he was a real charmer. Always telling me how pretty i looked, buying me flowers, lifting my shopping bags into the car.

but that all changed after we spent our first night together. he appeared aloof and distant after ejaculation. i thought to myself, “your not the man i fell in love with”

He left early that morning and never called me back. he left a fart in one of my protein tubs as well, Smelled like burnt eggs and cheetos.
i still have feelings for him though. i guess it was my fault i mean heh hah, what was i thinking falling in love with a military man?

every fairy tale ends in tears.

i feel your pain detazathoth. i think we should talk about this and help each other through this tough time.[/quote]

It’s the uniform that is irresistible. I’m glad he’s out of the military now and pursuing his long-deferred dream of touring with Blood, Sweat and Tears as a backup singer/dancer.

DB