Where's Batman?

[quote]smh_23 wrote:

[quote]conservativedog wrote:

[quote]smh_23 wrote:

[quote]Sloth wrote:
Do you worry about being murdered, taking precautions (locking doors, walking in lit areas, etc.)?

Homicide is by far and wide intra-racial. 90 something percent of blacks killed by blacks (BoB). Upper 80’s for (WoW).

Inter-racial is a small percentage, though black on white (BoW) homicide is double white on black (WoB) homicide. Something like, BoW 8% of all homicides, versus WoB 4%. And I believe inter-racial has been growing for a bit.

So are the lives of whites under siege? No. But if they aren’t, neither are black lives under siege by whites.

So if you’re typical white guy, you’re far more likely to be killed by a white guy. Blacks by blacks.

However, if you’re a black guy, or just give a crap about homicide stats, half of all homicide offenders, AND VICTIMS, are black. 13.+% of the population. There’s a problem. It’s just not a inter-racial race war. Of course if neighborhoods continue to mix, those single digit inter-racial numbers might begin their ascent into the double digits. And if the trends remain, double for BoW.

[/quote]

It can’t be stated any more clearly or correctly than this.

Everyone is well aware that black men commit far more than their proportional share of violent crime. I have absolutely never thought otherwise.

But, what I have done is worked in very bad neighborhoods and understood that most of these murders we’re talking about are inter-gang and/or drug-related murders. I never felt unsafe walking around the worst areas in Brooklyn–because I don’t owe anybody money and I haven’t slighted anybody and I haven’t got any affiliations that could get me killed.[/quote]

to smh:

post a picture of your hand or forearm.

as i recall something written before leads me to believe you are not whitey white like the girls so many of these gangs seem to keep as drugged prisoners or at least on a short leash.
[/quote]

1. I’m of Scandinavian and other Northern European descents.

2. I would not go out of my way to prove this to you if I stood to win a billion dollars and a night with twelve supermodels in the process.

The fact that you think someone would prove their skin color to you on an internet forum suggests that 'old Zecarlo and Hfactor are just about dead on in their estimations of your intellect and intentions.[/quote]

Logic and reason says it would be easy to fake first off, but what kind of creepy dude asks you to post a picture of one of your body parts to prove your race? If people didn’t think c-dog was racist or race obsessed I don’t know what more evidence they need than this thread. He’s almost convinced himself we’re all black simply because we’re not racist or we don’t agree with his assessments.

Because…ya know ONLY black people could feel the way we do right?

[quote]H factor wrote:
To be honest c-dog I never THOUGHT about the information until I realized how much you wanted information. For instance people have asked me about my background or my job or stuff on here to know a little bit more about me. If it’s ANYONE else I didn’t think anything of it. You REALLY want to know more about me. You already know a few things and you mention those things all the time. Then you DEMAND I take a picture of a diploma? You talk about the people on this forum to OTHER people on forums? You think me a white guy from Kansas may actually be a black guy with connections at T-Nation who has multiple accounts? You may think me, smh, push, utah, are all the same person so we can control the conversation on here?

You’ve lost reality or maybe never had it. Either way not a chance in hell I share anything else on this forum about my life as long as you’re a part of it. I have never once in my life worried about that, but you’re a special kind of scary troll.

I’m just advising other people to be careful in their interactions with you. I think your behavior warrants it. Now since I’ve posted I believe you usually make some sort of homo sexual based cartoon right? That’s your normal response. [/quote]

****************************** to H-factless ******************************

H-factless get off your phony “im fearful of c-dog finding me” soapbox.

this latest incident began when you mentioned you have a masters degree.

i asked you to post it because i have read your writings and i don’t see masters degree. what i surmised was a ploy to somehow validate your posts. like we were dumb enough to think - “hmmm better rethink our personal opinions, this guys got a masters degree.” lol

someone like smh could get away with doing that. although he admitted he does not have a masters degree. let me just say though, “he got it going on.” brah yer jedi mind tricks are lame.

you just don’t “got that masters degree swag.”

maybe you confused your framed diploma with an adult education type certificate. like in “poker playing” or “hazards of clay pottery making?” H take a class in safe social networking.

besides…

H-factless don’t you have your own thread you should be promoting? … about “men” that doesn’t seem to be garnering anything but people shitting on you the way you do me?

i guess they all want to know your location too. lol.

i’m helping you H-factless:

here is some T-Nation brotherly love and am pointing some readers to YOUR thread:

http://tnation.T-Nation.com/free_online_forum/world_news_war/what_does_it_mean_to_be_a_man_?id=
5919110&pageNo=0

“little whiny fuckin tom brady bastard” it’s been over a year since the world ended and H-factless is still here.

*********************************** to smh **********************************************

and only smh

i thought i recalled you saying you had some hispanic genetics. you said you walked through tough black brooklyn neighborhoods and were never bothered because you don’t make drug deals or owe money.

it would stand to reason if you were a darker complexion you might not stand out.

but because of my real life experiences “having to work” rougher neighborhoods i am ever aware eyes are on you & are “profiled” when you walk through these neighborhoods “being white.” although maybe it’s because i’m usually wearing jacket and slacks.

that’s the logic behind why i asked to post a pic

********************* why so much black on white crime ***********************

as far as our debate on what causes lopsided black on white crime, here’s something to ponder.

the answer is NOT "peoples behavior is made from poverty or lack of education or genetics/skin color. it is their ideology and lack of morals. self gratification and lack of any sort of personal responsibility complete this puzzle of why it occurs.

A.) people commit crimes for self gratification when you rationalize one criminal decision and cross the line and get away with it, it becomes easier to do it again. progressively it turns more heinous.

B.) lack of personal responsibility is no longer being passed down to a large majority of black male youth. usually no father in the home to bond with. many single women do a decent job but we know the out of wedlock births is largest in the black community. boys need fathers that will come home and show love for their children.

C.)love is cut off so early in the lives of many african american males. locally i see in the news, as well as in past state employment they were constantly arresting mothers or taking the children out of the household. moms gone having affairs or worse whoring out for drugs and the kids are left lonely and without this needed love lays the groundwork for hate. (even worse is seeing the multitude of men come in out of their homes to take “mom” back to the bedroom. is there any wonder why so many black males have a different view than most men on how to treat women?) black domestic violence and rape is much higher in you know what race:

D.) the ideology that whites or those that are better off are the reason they are held back. this is class warfare. it is being made an educational topic and it has no place in our schools.

(slavery and racism played a part of many societies throughout history, but america is being slandered and i personally am of the opinion dwelling on lynchings, slavery, jim crow laws with constant unbalanced rhetoric from black leaders and white liberals gives many young black males the “green light” to victimize whites without any fallout from within their community)

i want to be clear… i am not talking about every black person. i do not hate blacks.

plenty of poor of every race do not commit crimes and are law abiding helpful,loving people. and it should be remembered that the majority (but not all)of blacks were pitifully poor throughout the 20th century but did not justify acts of violence against whites then.

i have given my solution to solve these problems in past threads. i do not believe our government, republican or democrat controlled has any plans or the will to solve the growing problem. i believe both sides are taking us to the same end. a one world u.n. controlled communist utopia.

^ No Hispanic genetics, though I speak the language because I went to most of high school in Spain.

Yes, I stood out, and, because I was in graduate school at the time and moving between class and work, I was dressed well and therefore I was asked for money more often than I’d like to have been. And of course I made sure I wasn’t around the neighborhood at 3 in the morning. But, for the most part, they were the nicest people I’ve ever been around. Being a journalist in a black neighborhood is the easiest job on Earth…people will talk to you for as long as you want, and then they’ll try to get you to eat their food. In Manhattan, it’s all “let me talk to my lawyer.”

And of course amorality and self-gratification that are behind these kinds of crimes. That goes without saying. But when you’re born to a crack addict in a housing project that has rats the size of gophers running up and down the halls, you’re a hell of a lot more likely to grow up amoral than if you’re born in midtown.

[quote]smh_23 wrote:
And of course amorality and self-gratification that are behind these kinds of crimes. That goes without saying. But when you’re born to a crack addict in a housing project that has rats the size of gophers running up and down the halls, you’re a hell of a lot more likely to grow up amoral than if you’re born in midtown.[/quote]

i agree.

why though has this affected african americans more in the last thirty - forty years? remember i mentioned most of them were also the poorest of the poor from the end of slavery until the 1970’s or there about.

they have the same education opportunities. people coming from other countries that do not know the language and start with nothing, but have instilled in them will power and personal responsibility.

there are very poor hispanics, asians. no people or area as poverty stricken and ill educated as in appalachia. it does not affect them the same way, i believe because they hold tightly to traditional values and their heritage.

loretta lynn’s song coal miners daughter… those backwoods people lived in what was described as a “third world country.” yes they married and got pregnant at ages thirteen and fourteen, but stuck it out for the most part and weren’t making up 53% of a murder or assault rate of their own kind or outsiders that ventured in.

no amount of wealth transfer through welfare is going to make them think differently, just more firmly entrenched that welfare must be there forever.

i had a question. you just can’t ever complete your accusations about me with evidence can you? you mention sites weekly, so where are the forums that have same type debates that you say follow my every word. [/quote]
You’ve been found out. Now you are just increasing your post rate, length of posts and gibberish in order to cover your tracks. It’s just a spin job.

[quote]smh_23 wrote:
And of course amorality and self-gratification that are behind these kinds of crimes. That goes without saying. But when you’re born to a crack addict in a housing project that has rats the size of gophers running up and down the halls, you’re a hell of a lot more likely to grow up amoral than if you’re born in midtown.[/quote]

i agree.

why though has this affected african americans more in the last thirty - forty years? remember i mentioned most of them were also the poorest of the poor from the end of slavery until the 1970’s or there about.

they have the same education opportunities. people coming from other countries that do not know the language and start with nothing, but have instilled in them will power and personal responsibility.

there are very poor hispanics, asians. no people or area as poverty stricken and ill educated as in appalachia. it does not affect them the same way, i believe because they hold tightly to traditional values and their heritage.

loretta lynn’s song coal miners daughter… those backwoods people lived in what was described as a “third world country.” yes they married and got pregnant at ages thirteen and fourteen, but stuck it out for the most part and weren’t making up 53% of a murder or assault rate of their own kind or outsiders that ventured in.

no amount of wealth transfer through welfare is going to make them think differently, just more firmly entrenched that welfare must be there forever.
[/quote]
Gibberish.

Opens PWI again
Looks around
Sees an old, silly thread
Reads last page of the thread

runs away again

[quote]Gambit_Lost wrote:
Opens PWI again
Looks around

runs away again [/quote]

This thread is embarrassing for the whole forum.

I’m not scared of C-dog finding me because right now I don’t think he can. It scares me that he WANTS to find me in real life. Like I said he is the reason for having a firearm. Some people are just plain nuts.

[quote]zecarlo wrote:

i had a question. you just can’t ever complete your accusations about me with evidence can you? you mention sites weekly, so where are the forums that have same type debates that you say follow my every word. [/quote]
You’ve been found out. Now you are just increasing your post rate, length of posts and gibberish in order to cover your tracks. It’s just a spin job. [/quote]

Yeah. Every once in a while he tries to sound like a normal human so people don’t just talk about his trolling. Then he goes back to just being a creepy take pictures of your forearm or masters person. A person who TALKS to other people all the time about this forum and the people on it. A person so paranoid he thinks we are multi-accounting black people with connections at T-Nation. Like I said paranoid schizophrenic comes to mind.

[quote]H factor wrote:

Opens PWI again
Looks around

runs away again [/quote]

This thread is embarrassing for the whole forum.

I’m not scared of C-dog finding me because right now I don’t think he can. It scares me that he WANTS to find me in real life. Like I said he is the reason for having a firearm. Some people are just plain nuts. [/quote]

you sprinkle tidbits in about your masters degree, fiance at your trailer park and now a firearm. sounds like a sure fire reality show.

when you try to make retorts here among my “gibberish” and old retread threads it kinda makes you come off as dysfunctional. lay off your aderall. no wonder you can’t get anyone to read your threads.

H-factless writes about men:
http://tnation.T-Nation.com/free_online_forum/world_news_war/what_does_it_mean_to_be_a_man_

Opens PWI again
Looks around

runs away again [/quote]

you came on in the middle of a shitstorm of trolling.

this thread (over a year old) was resurrected to show that a thirty year old man who claims to have a masters degree, a fiance but lives in a trailer park can’t stay out my threads for even a week. all the while repeating hundreds of times about how i troll and hunt/collect personal information he posts here.

below is a wonderful thread he started but quit after getting mad because some T-Nation members he pissed on the past won’t agree with him.

H-factless claims i’m a pariah ignored and am ruining the T-Nation forum but my threads have over 3600 views while he can’t find a friend on his. they refer to him as a “whiny little bitch.” by the second page.

Lol trailer park. Invent more stuff about me please. Remember how you think I’m black? I get married in June and this whole time my fiance has thought I was white like both my parents!

I’ve made TWO threads in the past YEAR. One of those has numerous replies and great dialogue. One does not. How many race threads have you made in the last year? Probably over 25. And they were all the exact same thing. Black people doing bad stuff. No dialogue, no discussion, just one race troll being dominated by one thing.

Do me a favor. Take a picture of your high school diploma if you have one. Then a picture of your forearm to prove what race you are. Prove where you live. Prove all this stuff you say about you.

Wait…don’t do that, only psychos make those kind of demands. I don’t care what education you have. I don’t care where you live. I don’t care what color your forearm is. Only nutty people want to know that stuff about other people on a forum.

All I know about you is you’re old, white, single, and a roid user. Oh yeah, a white separatist or supremacist. I have no desire to learn more. I say let a nutso be a nutso.

Best of luck to you in your future race threads. For the health and safety of my family I’ll quit responding to you. God knows you’ve proven how unstable you are to the people who read this forum. I can’t continue to be a part of it. You want to know way too much about me. You think I may be a black connected T-Nation guy with multiple accounts so I can control the race discussions.

You’re so paranoid you discuss this forum with other people on the internet to try and figure out more about the people on here. You demand proof of stuff about me and then never forget the stuff I have told other people. You make me not want to ever talk about my actual life on here and of all the people I’ve disagreed with over the last year you are the only one who is creepy enough that that thought comes into my mind.

Now you can make all your penis pictures and homo pictures about the other people on this forum. I know your race troll threads will go on. I know you’ll make new ones because that’s what you do. It’s all you know how to do in PWI. In this thread you went from troll to flat out psycho. Paranoid schizophrenic is my guess. But I’m done trying to figure it out. You’re WAY too creepy to talk to. And kudos you’re the first person I’ve ever met on a internet forum that made me feel this way.

Now go be a 51 year old who searches for penis museum pictures. Absolute lunatic. Lol stop posting personal information like hey I’m white and hey I’m from Kansas and like the Chiefs. Only lunatics demand to find out more on an internet forum. Demand pictures of degrees and forearms to prove race and everything else insane in this thread. You’re truly one of a kind in the worst possible way. I will never reply to you again. For the safety of others I hope they do the same.

I used to think you were just sorta a race obsessed dude. Then a race obsessed troll. Now we know you’re flat nuts. And you don’t try to reason or talk to people who are nuts. You just leave them alone. I hope SMH is smart enough to realize this and quit trying to reason with you. You’ll just demand he takes pictures of his body parts to prove what race he is.

Placing you on ignore and hoping other people do the same. Just not worth the risk.

^ I admit that if I were to take a monochrome photograph of my prodigious dong, I could be mistaken for a black man, perhaps with a horse and an elephant somewhere in my ancestral tree.

[quote]smh_23 wrote:
^ I admit that if I were to take a monochrome photograph of my prodigious dong, I could be mistaken for a black man, perhaps with a horse and an elephant somewhere in my ancestral tree.[/quote]
And that is the root of Cdog’s fear.

you came on in the middle of a shitstorm of trolling.

[/quote]
At least you are aware of what you are and what you do.

[quote]smh_23 wrote:
^ I admit that if I were to take a monochrome photograph of my prodigious dong, I could be mistaken for a black man, perhaps with a horse and an elephant somewhere in my ancestral tree.[/quote]

touche. maybe it belongs in a museum.

[quote]H factor wrote:
Lol trailer park. Invent more stuff about me please. I get married in June and this whole time my fiance has thought I was white like both my parents!

[/quote]

congratulations and best wishes on your engagement. i am sure you and your sister will be very happy together.

[quote]smh_23 wrote:

why do you think this african american man would say this on an abc TV affiliate?

is he being sarcastic? is he brainwashed? is he racist against his own kind?

see the 41 second mark of video: