Wheres Barney?

Did one of his crazy girlfriends kill the poor little bugger?

[quote]rrjc5488 wrote:
Did one of his crazy girlfriends kill the poor little bugger?[/quote]

I almost posted this exact same question yesterday.

I guess he didn’t have the natural instincts to be a cop after all.

I am here. I just haven’t been on T-Nation much. I am taking 30 hours again this semester, trying to get the degree done, and I am really swamped. I am going through the application process with Kansas City police to become a cadet, and going through the hiring process to work for the department of corrections as a prison gaurd. And the girlfriend keeps me busy.

30 hours???

Your school lets you enroll in that many???

Good luck to you man, make sure you get some sleep once in a while.

I actually made the deans honor roll last semester. 3.40 gpa or above.

Glad to see you’re kickin around. I always liked this guy. Aside from being very transparent (in a good way) he cracks me up sometimes.

[quote]Tiribulus wrote:
Glad to see you’re kickin around. I always liked this guy. Aside from being very transparent (in a good way) he cracks me up sometimes.[/quote]

What does being very transparent mean? (Pardon me, I am a bit slow sometimes)

[quote]BarneyFife wrote:
I actually made the deans honor roll last semester. 3.40 gpa or above.[/quote]

Didn’t you also graduate high school at 16? You are clearly not as dumb as you look. (Kidding.)

[quote]CaliforniaLaw wrote:
BarneyFife wrote:

Didn’t you also graduate high school at 16? You are clearly not as dumb as you look. (Kidding.)[/quote]

No. But I did graduate high school at 17 with 30 hours of college credit. Education isn’t neccessarily a mark of intellegence. It just means that when handed a shovel, you will dig a ditch, not just lean on it.

[quote]BarneyFife wrote:
CaliforniaLaw wrote:
BarneyFife wrote:

Didn’t you also graduate high school at 16? You are clearly not as dumb as you look. (Kidding.)

No. But I did graduate high school at 17 with 30 hours of college credit. Education isn’t neccessarily a mark of intellegence. It just means that when handed a shovel, you will dig a ditch, not just lean on it.[/quote]

Hey I liked that shovel statement… very Mr. Miyagi

[quote]OctoberGirl wrote:
BarneyFife wrote:
CaliforniaLaw wrote:
BarneyFife wrote:

No. But I did graduate high school at 17 with 30 hours of college credit. Education isn’t neccessarily a mark of intellegence. It just means that when handed a shovel, you will dig a ditch, not just lean on it.

[/quote]

He also uses left hand for “wacks” off.

DB

[quote]BarneyFife wrote:
What does being very transparent mean? (Pardon me, I am a bit slow sometimes)[/quote]

Honest, without being afraid to reveal potential shortcomings in the interest of getting an accurate answer to a question you asked. In your case I doubt if you even realize it because that’s just the way you approach things. You’re not arrogantly self protective in other words. I consider that a positive character trait.

[quote]BarneyFife wrote:
CaliforniaLaw wrote:
BarneyFife wrote:

No. But I did graduate high school at 17 with 30 hours of college credit. Education isn’t neccessarily a mark of intellegence. It just means that when handed a shovel, you will dig a ditch, not just lean on it.[/quote]

Great comment, and it definetely shows you are pretty intelligent to recognize such things. I knew a lot of stupid people with good GPA’s who haven’t made it in the real world.

[quote]dollarbill44 wrote:
OctoberGirl wrote:
BarneyFife wrote:
CaliforniaLaw wrote:
BarneyFife wrote:

He also uses left hand for “wacks” off.

DB[/quote]

oh that was good…

wacks on… wacks off

very good