Where's Balbos?

[quote]CHEKonIT wrote:
Kratos wrote:
Don’t forget CHEKonIT and the swiss ball press thread. He seemed to have a vendetta against me.

Hey mate: I don’t have a vendetta against you, and anyway, I wasn’t the only one that thought your brainless and baseless off-topic attacks were childish.[/quote]

Yea, he wasn’t the only one, De sleeplijn, (check’s alter ego on this site) also did.

Now I’m convinced more than ever that they are one in the same. He even staged a little argument with himself to disprove this.

Most of you probably don’t remember or weren’t even around at the time, but two of my favorites were always JACKEDHULK and BIGCONAN (who I’m fairly certainly were the same person). Anyone else remember?

That guy was classic.

[quote]CC wrote:
Most of you probably don’t remember or weren’t even around at the time, but two of my favorites were always JACKEDHULK and BIGCONAN (who I’m fairly certainly were the same person). Anyone else remember?

That guy was classic.[/quote]

I remember, that meatball killed me.

BALBOS was a favorite of mine until it became apparent that he was in fact a creation, of a rather intelligent nerd living in his closet.

Balla was not a troll. He was just a kid dipshit who got ripped to shreds.

[quote]Miserere wrote:

Michael2507 should chime in. I believe he’s writing his Masters thesis on T-Nation trolls.[/quote]

Thanks for the mention.

How about some old school NeilG?
http://www.T-Nation.com/readTopic.do?id=335528&pageNo=0#335746

Who could ever forget the colorful world of Tim Phoenix?

[quote]Go heavy fool wrote:

[Edit] (Honorable mentions)

• Lightpower[/quote]

By the way, I think he deserves more than just an honorable mention…

[quote]Lightpower wrote:

THIS DUDE PISSED ME OFF, SO HERE I GO WITH THE FLOW>>>>>>>
++++++++++++++++
Sorry for the CAPS “O-MEGA” but
this dogg just pissed me off.
He dissed me but To bad I cant use fists on him,
Cause I would make his lights dim, I would throw
him over the dock, run him over with truck,
cause i can you can’t ban me
you cant be me, all you can do is just fear me
Cause I have the power to destroy you,
anoy you and make your life end before you.
So watch your back,
Cause I will attack
and you don’t want that.
So don’t mess with the best
cause You’ll end up like the rest.
So you better run fast
or I’ll crush your chest,
Leave it all in the past
Cause I’m not a press
and won’t publish your death,
when you take your last breath.
So get on your knees and pray to
Jesus please.
So he would give you salvation from
this danmnation.
And than take a Vacation,
and stop your masturbation.
Cause it will do you no good
It will make you rude,
and give you bad attitude
So start acting like you should,
Cause now it’s no good.
Go get some food maybe
then you’ll be in a better mood.
I am rapping, I can’t stop
till I drop, or if I see a cop
I just get in my ride and the
more I slide the better I ride.
If you got lots of pride you better hide.
So get behind or you’ll loose your mind,
try to get ahead and I’ll make you blind.
So don’t try to fight cause you’ll have a rough ride,
you’ll crash on your side and I’ll just leave you dime
for lettin me have a prime time.
I am a lyrical Jesse James
Who got alot of brains
But has no pain no fear
I hope you understand everything clear.
I know I might be the next 8 Mile
So just smile cause that’s what you’ll be doin’ for a while.
I do it my style.
So see ya Never wanna be ya.

[center]BEST OF LIGHTPOWER[/center]

[quote]Rockscar wrote:
Balla was not a troll. He was just a kid dipshit who got ripped to shreds.[/quote]

I know… but I think we actually turned him into a troll or at least the most flamed non-troll that even existed. He is such a T-Nation legend, I wouldn’t even know how to classify eliteballa. He was an accidental troll and a culmination of everything that Prof X despises. eliteballa has a following so big, his clansmen show up on T-Nation everyday with a new pic and post a new thread to start the flame wars.

[quote]michael2507 wrote:
Miserere wrote:

Michael2507 should chime in. I believe he’s writing his Masters thesis on T-Nation trolls.

Thanks for the mention.

http://www.T-Nation.com/readTopic.do?id=335528&pageNo=0#335746[/quote]

wow! classic

I have a question. Why are so many of these trolls or idiots from Pennsylvania? Is this the idiot/troll producing state or something. Pushups was from there too. Alot of the idiots posts I’ve been reading have the state Pennsylvania attached to them.

No offense to anyone from there… you have alot of great NFL qb’s. Wait a second, that didn’t exactly help.

Lightpower wrote:

THIS DUDE PISSED ME OFF, SO HERE I GO WITH THE FLOW>>>>>>>
++++++++++++++++
Sorry for the CAPS “O-MEGA” but
this dogg just pissed me off.
He dissed me but To bad I cant use fists on him,
Cause I would make his lights dim, I would throw
him over the dock, run him over with truck,
cause i can you can’t ban me
you cant be me, all you can do is just fear me
Cause I have the power to destroy you,
anoy you and make your life end before you.
So watch your back,
Cause I will attack
and you don’t want that.
So don’t mess with the best
cause You’ll end up like the rest.
So you better run fast
or I’ll crush your chest,
Leave it all in the past
Cause I’m not a press
and won’t publish your death,
when you take your last breath.
So get on your knees and pray to
Jesus please.
So he would give you salvation from
this danmnation.
And than take a Vacation,
and stop your masturbation.
Cause it will do you no good
It will make you rude,
and give you bad attitude
So start acting like you should,
Cause now it’s no good.
Go get some food maybe
then you’ll be in a better mood.
I am rapping, I can’t stop
till I drop, or if I see a cop
I just get in my ride and the
more I slide the better I ride.
If you got lots of pride you better hide.
So get behind or you’ll loose your mind,
try to get ahead and I’ll make you blind.
So don’t try to fight cause you’ll have a rough ride,
you’ll crash on your side and I’ll just leave you dime
for lettin me have a prime time.
I am a lyrical Jesse James
Who got alot of brains
But has no pain no fear
I hope you understand everything clear.
I know I might be the next 8 Mile
So just smile cause that’s what you’ll be doin’ for a while.
I do it my style.
So see ya Never wanna be ya.
------------------------------- [/quote]

This is just too good. I don’t know where you get a personality like this. but this is rare. Lightpower wins the award for coolest troll there ever was. This guy I liked.

[quote]chinadoll wrote:
Who could ever forget the colorful world of Tim Phoenix?[/quote]

Here ya go chinadoll… some classic [esotericism]

“I could write a book with all the crazy offers i get through email, or just walking in everyday life. I would be extremely rich if i was gay and accepted the offers. But i am a male stripper also in which i work for a few companies, one based in NY and one based in LA. i do bachloreete parties, or women’s birthday parties etc… i only do women’s parties, i dont dance for guys. I must say, i have never seen women act the way as they do when a stripper is there. they just go fucking wild. i mean, i have tea-bagged the bride’s to be at bachlorette parties in front of their mothers and grandmothers. and great aunts. i constantly in LA get hired by a party of mexican girls that don’t speak english, so i have to communicate as best i can with them.” - Tim Phoenix

Miserere wrote:

Michael2507 should chime in. I believe he’s writing his Masters thesis on T-Nation trolls.

Thanks for the mention.

http://www.T-Nation.com/readTopic.do?id=335528&pageNo=0#335746[/quote]

Yeah, I actually almost mentioned Neil in my first post. But I held off for the simple fact that he wasn’t really a troll, IMO. At least he never acted like an asshole and just started attacking people. He was just out of it…

OMG!!

Thanks Go Heavy!

I wasnt’ expecting his photo, much less such a COLORFUL photo, of Tim Phoenix. It surprised me, I jumped backward in my chair and almost fell off. Says a lot about the POWER of the PHOENIX, the mere site of him took me aback, as though I was SLAPPED by the POWER.

chinadoll wrote:
Who could ever forget the colorful world of Tim Phoenix?

Here ya go chinadoll… some classic [esotericism]

I could write a book with all the crazy offers i get through email, or just walking in everyday life. I would be extremely rich if i was gay and accepted the offers. But i am a male stripper also in which i work for a few companies, one based in NY and one based in LA. i do bachloreete parties, or women’s birthday parties etc… i only do women’s parties, i dont dance for guys. I must say, i have never seen women act the way as they do when a stripper is there. they just go fucking wild. i mean, i have tea-bagged the bride’s to be at bachlorette parties in front of their mothers and grandmothers. and great aunts. i constantly in LA get hired by a party of mexican girls that don’t speak english, so i have to communicate as best i can with them. [/quote]

[quote]SWR-1240 wrote:
CHEKonIT wrote:
Kratos wrote:
Don’t forget CHEKonIT and the swiss ball press thread. He seemed to have a vendetta against me.

Hey mate: I don’t have a vendetta against you, and anyway, I wasn’t the only one that thought your brainless and baseless off-topic attacks were childish.

Yea, he wasn’t the only one, De sleeplijn, (check’s alter ego on this site) also did.

Now I’m convinced more than ever that they are one in the same. He even staged a little argument with himself to disprove this.[/quote]

De sleepjin is Dutch for “the troll”.

I have a question. Why are so many of these trolls or idiots from Pennsylvania? Is this the idiot/troll producing state or something. Pushups was from there too. Alot of the idiots posts I’ve been reading have the state Pennsylvania attached to them.
[/quote]

Don’t worry about it. It makes it that much easier for me to pinpoint and then brutally slaughter them as they hunch over their keyboards in their parents basement…

De sleepjin and CHekOnIT are sexually attracted to Kratos. They seem to show up whenever he says something.

What gives guys?

[quote]keaster wrote:
De sleepjin and CHekOnIT are sexually attracted to Kratos. They seem to show up whenever he says something.

What gives guys?

[/quote]

Really, man? What the Hell? Do they check my posts every other day or what? The last guy that had a hard-on for me like this, I had to either get the police involved or beat the dogshit out of him. My wife doesn’t need me to be in jail so I stayed on the up and up. But man I was ready to kill him.

[quote]Kratos wrote:
keaster wrote:

What gives guys?

Really, man? What the Hell? Do they check my posts every other day or what? The last guy that had a hard-on for me like this, I had to either get the police involved or beat the dogshit out of him. My wife doesn’t need me to be in jail so I stayed on the up and up. But man I was ready to kill him.[/quote]

Don’t flatter yourself, Sparty, don’t forget that I’m only responding to your immature statements in this one.

Or did you hope to take a swipe at me without me looking?

What I want to know is does anybody here remember Berserker? I posted this once before in the Troll HOF thread, but man, I think he gets my “stupidest possible move” award.

I dunno if you can call him a troll, based solely on the fact that there were no forums at the time, just reader mail. But based on the criteria for baseless attacks and backlash, I have to give him a place of honor. I mean, it just takes a supreme kind of idiot to openly insult Charles Poliquin like that. TC devoted a whole reader’s mail to the responses, good on him.

The attack, about halfway down…
http://www.T-Nation.com/...ic.do?id=474365

The backlash…
http://www.T-Nation.com/findArticle.do?article=8fb_b