Where to Look for That White Powder?

I’ve been looking at supplementing even more with BCAA’s. Currently I have Biotest’s BCAA’s but I was thinking of also getting a powder to add to my pre-workout drink. However the best powder I can find is ON BCAA’s which is 5g’s per serving and theres 60 in a tub for 30 bucks. Now roughly 4 Biotest BCAA’s is 5 grams of BCAA’s so thats 62.5 servings per bottle.

So my question is for the people that use the powder where do you find either a higher percent of BCAA’s per serving or one thats cheaper but has the same amount of grams? I might just go with more of the Biotest BCAA’s if i can’t find a relatively cheap high quality powder. So if someone could tell me where i could find such powder that would be great. I’d really like to start high doses of BCAA’s soon. Thanks

http://images.t-nation.com/forum_images/f/3/f3138-whowantstobe.jpg

If you google high concentration BCAA’s, you should come up with something. Have you tried pill/capsule amino acids? I’m not familiar with concentration of different brands, but the title caught my eye… lol

im trying to find a BCAA powder at a high concentration that realtively cheap. (So far i’ve only found like 5g’s) haha yeah i made the title catchy because i was hoping for a quick response. hah guess it kinda worked

Alright nevermind i think im just going to stay with the Biotest Caps and just double up on the next order. I much rather deal with caps anyways. All the powders i found were like the same thing except some were more $$$ than the others. None seemed to be worth it though

The powders taste like a sweaty sock, but it’s not unbearable. I just put scoops in my mouth and wash it down with gatorade or water. I’m used to the taste now and it doesn’t bother me. I still have BCAA caps that I put in my pocket to take during the workout.

Doing a google search I’ve found the stuff pretty damn cheap. Check around…

[quote]BeforeIforget wrote:
Alright nevermind i think im just going to stay with the Biotest Caps and just double up on the next order. I much rather deal with caps anyways. All the powders i found were like the same thing except some were more $$$ than the others. None seemed to be worth it though[/quote]

I remember thibs in one of his transformations used MRM BCAA’s. It has 6 grams:

http://www.imedmart.com/Mrm/BCAA-G-1000/Lemonade-2-lbs.html?cmx=8X0D21&refx=FR00GX