Where to Legally Buy Syringe

Hi

I’m an absolute newbie, so forgive me if my question sounds stupid.

I’m planning for Testosterone Undecanoate injection. I wonder where to buy syringe legally (either online or in-store). Your information is much appreciated.

I live in New Hampshire, where syringe sale in pharmacy is required by prescription. Same for Massachusetts. And the access to syringe in Vermont is even more strictly controlled.

Thank you!

www.titanmedsupply.com

[quote]i89rt5 wrote:
Hi

I’m an absolute newbie, so forgive me if my question sounds stupid.

I’m planning for Testosterone Undecanoate injection. I wonder where to buy syringe legally (either online or in-store). Your information is much appreciated.

I live in New Hampshire, where syringe sale in pharmacy is required by prescription. Same for Massachusetts. And the access to syringe in Vermont is even more strictly controlled.

Thank you![/quote]

getpinz
they are the best !!

firestanggt,

I’m not ready at all in any way. I’m just getting started at the very beginning stage.

I don’t want to waste time to argue with you. But I’d like to say that nobody is born as an experienced person on anything, and everyone starts as a newbie.

[quote]i89rt5 wrote:
firestanggt,

I’m not ready at all in any way. I’m just getting started at the very beginning stage.

I don’t want to waste time to argue with you. But I’d like to say that nobody is born as an experienced person on anything, and everyone starts as a newbie.[/quote]

I absolutely agree. I got the impression from your original post that you were planning on doing this real soon. If that is not the case then I apologize. Keep up the research.

http://gpzservices.easystorecreator.com/items/products/list.htm?1=1

Get Pins

Echoing the above recommendations, GetPinz (GPZ Services) is a reliable and discreet mail-order source. They carry both Terumo and BD.

If you’re drawing from a multi-use vial and want two needles for each syringe (a larger one to draw with and a smaller one to inject), their G-Spot Specials are a good choice.

Any European online shops selling needles and syringes?

Thank you all.

I googled “getpinz”, and found the “under DEA investigation or being hacked” discussion at the link below:

Whether or not it’s true that it’s under DEA investigation, or just simply being hacked, or actually none of this happened, I’m a bit worried about the security of ordering syringe from them. (I may not have better options though)

Any more ensurance that it’s safe to buy from them?

Thanks.

P.S.
firestanggt, no need to apologize, my post is not very clear about whether or not I’ll do injection soon. And actually what you said is a necessary warning for me, which is in interest for my health.

I have ordered from getpinz 4 times since the date of that post:

Nothing has ever happened and all my transactions were super smooth.

tractor supply. 22x1

[quote]duhast234 wrote:
tractor supply. 22x1[/quote]

“Oh, you raise cattle, huh?”
“No, I’m gonna stick it in my ass.”
“Oh. Don’t get too many customers that raise donkeys.”

i just recieved 25-23ga.1 1/2in.w/syringe,2 sterile vials 1 whatman filter alcohol swabs for 25 bucks and was delivered in less than a week from getpinz excellent service

I feel lucky I don’t have to go through this kind of hastle to get needles. You can walk into any pharmacy and ask for and get what you want, even insulin is readily available.

Although I have had trouble a couple times but comments like, “Well, I want to make a formal complaint then.” or “What’s your name? I’m going to talk to my doctor about how unprofessional you are.” seem to work nicely.

ya gpz is good, and you can pm me if you need another

I’ve used getpinz.com no prob, but now I just walk into the pharmacy and ask for what I want. It makes it alot easier to experiment with diff. sizes. Its not their job to snoop, if they do tell them your on test therapy or that you wanna keep it confidential. If they still give you problems tell them something mean and walk to the next safeway, no big deal.

[quote]dean12345 wrote:
I’ve used getpinz.com no prob, but now I just walk into the pharmacy and ask for what I want.[/quote]

Which is ideal, if you live in a locale where a prescription is not required for buyings pins, such as your state of Colorado. Unfortunately, not all of us are so fortunate. See, for example, this list:

http://members.tripod.com/diabetics_world/InsulinRx.html

Guess I just figured it was a nation wide thing, bummer. Well either way get pinz has great service.

Dean

And actually I have had problems at every walgreens I have gone to, so I would avoid them.

Dean