Where to Go with My Script?

i have a legal prescription from my doctor. It is written as Testosterone or any ester or variation of and may be substituted. So basically permission to use WTF I want legally. However all that is available from the pharmacies is Test cyp ugh… I am in need of some good cutting drugs and am leery of UG sources. I also want to avoid a long trip to Mex. What to do?

Unfortunately you’re stuck with cyp. Pharmacies wont stock prop considering its not used by doctors for HRT/TRT.

SO i guess I am stuck with the rest of the crowd, shady deals, shady shit and the risk of rips.
Makes it really tough coming back after 4 years and a nasty back injury.
Well at least if my orders get seized I can claim it.

Wait why can’t you cut using Test Cyp? What were you hoping to get instead?

Our pharmacy doesn’t hold anything else but Cyp. So yeah it might be your only option.

Could I get ripped with Cyp? Yea I am sure I could I recognize the importance of a clean and perfect diet and good supplementation, been training on and off for 20 years. I have used EQ,TrenA,Masteron,Stanz and a few others with great results. Sust has also worked well for me. I do realize boldenone is vet gear but would still use the hell out of it.

if you have a script from a doctor, I don’t understand why you’re talking about stuff getting seized and getting ripped, blah blah. walk your script into the pharmacy…you think they’re going to give you fake Test?

[quote]Gappa wrote:
Could I get ripped with Cyp? Yea I am sure I could I recognize the importance of a clean and perfect diet and good supplementation, been training on and off for 20 years. I have used EQ,TrenA,Masteron,Stanz and a few others with great results. Sust has also worked well for me. I do realize boldenone is vet gear but would still use the hell out of it.[/quote]

You have a script for test. what makes you think you could have gotten tren, eq, masteron, etc from a pharmacy in the first place? This part makes no sense to me. Most of those drugs (all that I listed) are illegal in the US for pharmacies to sell. They can’t just substitute those for testosterone. The only other compounds you could have hoped for would have been different esters on the test, like maybe test prop. I just don’t understand this thread at all.

Quit bitching, geeze

[quote]dez6485 wrote:
if you have a script from a doctor, I don’t understand why you’re talking about stuff getting seized and getting ripped, blah blah. walk your script into the pharmacy…you think they’re going to give you fake Test?[/quote]

He’s not talking about getting ripped off, he’s talking about getting a ripped physique.

The thread is confusing, I can see how you’d misunderstand that.

I know people who diet on deca, diet is what matters most

[quote]Gappa wrote:
Could I get ripped with Cyp? [/quote]

For

Fucks

Sake

[quote]flipcollar wrote:

[quote]dez6485 wrote:
if you have a script from a doctor, I don’t understand why you’re talking about stuff getting seized and getting ripped, blah blah. walk your script into the pharmacy…you think they’re going to give you fake Test?[/quote]

He’s not talking about getting ripped off, he’s talking about getting a ripped physique.

The thread is confusing, I can see how you’d misunderstand that.[/quote]

oh my bad, I was interrupting his conversation with himself.

this guy should be using steroids. Definitely.

Wait so you’re telling me if I walk in with my script for anti depressants they won’t subsitute it for tren!?!?!? Wtf!

Yea like most other long time bodybuilders I cooked my nuts pretty good when I was younger. I was unaware Testosterone blends like sustanon were illegal for sale in the US. My pharmacist did get back to me with Propionate being available, guess I’ll try that for now. I have used Fina grade Tren before just don’t know if the laws have changed in the past 4 years or not.

[quote]nooberific wrote:
Wait so you’re telling me if I walk in with my script for anti depressants they won’t subsitute it for tren!?!?!? Wtf![/quote]

Now that is ridiculous…

[quote]Gappa wrote:
Yea like most other long time bodybuilders I cooked my nuts pretty good when I was younger. I was unaware Testosterone blends like sustanon were illegal for sale in the US. My pharmacist did get back to me with Propionate being available, guess I’ll try that for now. I have used Fina grade Tren before just don’t know if the laws have changed in the past 4 years or not.[/quote]

Fina/tren has never been approved for use in humans or legal in the usa

[quote]eatliftsleep wrote:

[quote]Gappa wrote:
Yea like most other long time bodybuilders I cooked my nuts pretty good when I was younger. I was unaware Testosterone blends like sustanon were illegal for sale in the US. My pharmacist did get back to me with Propionate being available, guess I’ll try that for now. I have used Fina grade Tren before just don’t know if the laws have changed in the past 4 years or not.[/quote]

[/quote]

i am also aware Fina like Boldenone is also considered vet grade.

[quote]Gappa wrote:

[quote]eatliftsleep wrote:

[quote]Gappa wrote:

[/quote]

i am also aware Fina like Boldenone is also considered vet grade. [/quote]

…which means if you have a script for humans, you wouldn’t be able to get it.

And you still haven’t addressed why prop would be better than cyp for cutting.