Where To Go From Here

This past week I did not train at all due to a difficult time in my life that I experienced. The last time that I trained was last Monday, and it was part of the Next Frontier program. I did not train on Tues-Sat. Today I started the TBT routine because I thought that I had been away from NF for too long to pick it up where I left off. However, I would much prefer to go back to the NF program. How should I go about doing this? Should I rest for two days and then start the NF routine over from scratch, or should I pick up where I left off with the NF program (starting week 4).

Thanks for your time.

Unless the layoff was due to injury, I don’t see a reason why you couldn’t pick up from where you left off, it’s only been a week.

[quote]IronGame08 wrote:
This past week I did not train at all due to a difficult time in my life that I experienced. The last time that I trained was last Monday, and it was part of the Next Frontier program. I did not train on Tues-Sat. Today I started the TBT routine because I thought that I had been away from NF for too long to pick it up where I left off. However, I would much prefer to go back to the NF program. How should I go about doing this? Should I rest for two days and then start the NF routine over from scratch, or should I pick up where I left off with the NF program (starting week 4).

Thanks for your time.[/quote]

Having a week of shouldn’t screw up your programme. Just get back to where you left off.