Where to Get Workout Clothes?

Look for the nike and adidas training wear.
I prefer adidas shorts as they are better fitting, and give you more leg/ass room, while I prefer nike for there mid-layer long sleave track-tops and tracksuits. I warm-up in a nike tracksuit and then peel off as I warm up.

Nike also make some dri-fit t-shirts that work well, although I usually just use any old t-shirt that fits.

Fitted adidas pants are better than nikes. Im taking about the ones that taper towards the bottom, so they dont get in the way when your outside doing your conditioning work.

Uncle Bird.

tweet

[quote]texas man wrote:
Uhhh I just wear like $5 Walmart white tees that come in packs and cheap basketball shorts
[/quote]

From Houston?

lol… I suggest a pair of shorts and some kind of t-shirt. I destroy my workout clothes pretty quickly, so I pretty much stick to goodwill. I’ve got a few pairs of shorts and some sports team and “whisking” shirts.

'course, I’m married, so I’m not trying to hit on anyone or prove anything in the gym. I’m just there 'cuz lifting is fun.

[quote]flipcollar wrote:
X lives in Houston, the grossest place in the world, so it certainly makes sense for him to wear lightweight clothes everywhere.

Seriously though. Houston is terrible. I break out in hives just thinking about it.[/quote]

Houston is just humid. I am wearing sandals right now even though the temp reads around 60. This is not the place for heavy cotton shirts. Most of the shirts in my closet (even polos) are moisture wicking.

[quote]EmilyQ wrote:

[quote]Derek542 wrote:

[quote]flipcollar wrote:

[quote]Dustinsk wrote:

[quote]Waittz wrote:
Im all for wearing old clothes, but i really cant stand when people like do that thing where they cut not just the sleeves off, but like make the arm holes so big that their nipples start to show and like obliques. It just seems so douchy. No matter how big or ripped they are I alwasy just see them as this: [/quote]

Exactly, I was referring to just some really light clothing that wont be heavy or stick to my skin… All my friends go for this ripped tshirt look and to me they look like tools. Maybe because they also sit there and flex in the mirror[/quote]

Just curious, what part of the country do you live in? X lives in Houston, the grossest place in the world, so it certainly makes sense for him to wear lightweight clothes everywhere.

Seriously though. Houston is terrible. I break out in hives just thinking about it.[/quote]
Did you get molested in Houston flip?[/quote]

Doesn’t everybody? You know what they say: Virginia is for lovers, Houston is for sex offenders.[/quote]

Look, just because we start sex ed in pre-school…with clinical exam at Legends strip club…doesn’t mean we “offend”.

Stop bullshitting, Iowa is the bullhole of the Earth. Do you know what Iowa means ? I Oughta Went Around.

[quote]MaximusB wrote:
Stop bullshitting, Iowa is the bullhole of the Earth. Do you know what Iowa means ? I Oughta Went Around. [/quote]

Well, that and Chicago.

Houston is beginning to be one of the better cities I’ve been in. Nowhere near as crowded as NY and nowhere near as fake as LA.

OP, I recently picked up some quality workout gear for a good price from Costco.

They had Under Armor mesh shorts for $17 I think and Under Armor “charged cotton” type of shirts (not the tight spandex ones) for $13 I think?

Really good prices for the brand/quality. Basically half the price you would see in any sporting goods store.

[quote]Professor X wrote:

Look, just because we start sex ed in pre-school…with clinical exam at Legends strip club…doesn’t mean we “offend”.[/quote]

Yeah, we just traffic young girls from all over the world to strut their stuff in Legends, and some guys at LeBare. I heard that there are more strip clubs in Houston per capita than anywhere else. Dont know where I heard that, but everywhere you look there is a strip club or massage parlor. I have lived in Houston my entire life. Hate the humidity.

I think New Orleans is the butt hole of the US. Might be fun for some, but it is really dirty, and watching drunks take a dump on the side of the french quarter is just horrible.

India is the butt hole of the earth. What a dirty place. The people are very nice, but nothing is clean with all the burning of bodies, burning of trash, and all waterways are septic tanks.

I wear nasty t-shirts with pit stains because I need something to soak up my sweat. I wear mesh basketball shorts. What ever is cheap at a store here in Houston called Academy.

[quote]gregron wrote:
OP, I recently picked up some quality workout gear for a good price from Costco.

They had Under Armor mesh shorts for $17 I think and Under Armor “charged cotton” type of shirts (not the tight spandex ones) for $13 I think?

Really good prices for the brand/quality. Basically half the price you would see in any sporting goods store.[/quote]

Did this last night actually. Wish I would have thought about it earlier. Beats the heck out of spending 35-40 on a drifit shirt

Yea the humidity is what I was talking about in Houston. Summer there is ridiculous, and I’m used to hot weather (I live in Dallas).

With that many strip clubs, some have to be good. Law of large numbers. Nothing like a bunch of sweaty strippers to ease the pain of living in Houston.

Also, HoustonGuy lives in Houston (presumably). So there’s that.

[quote]dmaddox wrote:
I wear nasty t-shirts with pit stains because I need something to soak up my sweat. I wear mesh basketball shorts. What ever is cheap at a store here in Houston called Academy.[/quote]

Dude…I am all about good hygiene. the one thing worse than some guy who comes in the gym just to show off his clothes…is the guy who hasn’t bathed today and has clothes left over from last week.

I don’t want to smell Fritos and ass crack while I lift. Don’t go overboard on the perfume either. Soap rules all.

[quote]dmaddox wrote:

[/quote]

Yeah, we just traffic young girls from all over the world to strut their stuff in Legends, and some guys at LeBare. I heard that there are more strip clubs in Houston per capita than anywhere else. Dont know where I heard that, but everywhere you look there is a strip club or massage parlor.

[/quote]

…Books flight to Houston

[quote]RampantBadger wrote:

[quote]dmaddox wrote:

[/quote]

Yeah, we just traffic young girls from all over the world to strut their stuff in Legends, and some guys at LeBare. I heard that there are more strip clubs in Houston per capita than anywhere else. Dont know where I heard that, but everywhere you look there is a strip club or massage parlor.

[/quote]

…Books flight to Houston[/quote]

Dude, it’s like McDonalds. If you want to see bare ass cheeks, it isn’t like you have to go far. Shit, you trip over strip clubs on the way to get the mail.

[quote]dmaddox wrote:
I wear nasty t-shirts with pit stains because I need something to soak up my sweat. I wear mesh basketball shorts. What ever is cheap at a store here in Houston called Academy.[/quote]

Dude…I am all about good hygiene. the one thing worse than some guy who comes in the gym just to show off his clothes…is the guy who hasn’t bathed today and has clothes left over from last week.

I don’t want to smell Fritos and ass crack while I lift. Don’t go overboard on the perfume either. Soap rules all.[/quote]

I bathe every morning before work out and after work out. My shirts are just really old like 10-12 years old, so they get pit stains after a while.

I also wash my shirts after every workout, so they are clean.

[quote]dmaddox wrote:
I also wash my shirts after every workout, so they are clean.[/quote]

Good. i was lifting yesterday and this fat dude who looked like he just started came in and destroyed the atmosphere in the gym. There was much clawing and gnashing of teeth. People shouldn’t smell like that unless they are dead.

[quote]dmaddox wrote:

I don’t want to smell Fritos and ass crack while I lift. Don’t go overboard on the perfume either. Soap rules all.[/quote]

No, the worst hing is the guy who has not bathed/put on deodorant but, somehow thought cologne would solve his problems. Smells like an animal died in a whorehouse.

[quote]EmilyQ wrote:

[quote]texas man wrote:
Uhhh I just wear like $5 Walmart white tees that come in packs and cheap basketball shorts
[/quote]

From Houston?[/quote]

Uh what? I’m in the Dallas area?