Where to Get Ephedrine/Ephedra?

I have been looking around and most of the big named supplement sites do not offer ephedrine hcl, ephedrine sulphate, or ephedra. Im at a loss of where to purchase it so I was wondering if anyone could point me in the right direction. thanks!

Well, you’re only going to find ephedrine hcl, as far as I know. I don’t know if I’m allowed to give you an exact website, not that I remember where I went, but I’m pretty sure I did a search at the bodybuilding.com forums or another big site and I got what I was looking for.

http://www.google.co.jp/search?hl=en&client=firefox-a&rls=org.mozilla%3Aen-US%3Aofficial&hs=Wcp&q=ephedrine+where+to+buy&btnG=Search

If you absolutely cannot find ephedra/ephedrine you could try taking some Sudafed. I found Sudafed + caffeine was more thermogenic and stimulating than caffeine alone, though I imagine the real stuff has a more pronounced effect.

Bronchaid or Vasopro

You can get at CVS or online

You will have to give a copy of your drivers license. There are a few states that you can not buy it in.

You even have to give your drivers license for the original Sudafed. The stuff on the shelf is Sudafed PE and even weaker.

www.softballfans.com/forums/showthread.php?t=339586

HRX is better.