Where to Get Big Lunch Boxes?

[quote]LankyMofo wrote:

[quote] Matt wrote:
This is what I carry, $20

http://www.target.com/Igloo-Picnic-Basket-Blue-26-qt/dp/B001LDWXVE
[/quote]

Jesus Christ! I couldn’t imagine walking around in my office with that thing.

Here is what I use, except it’s black. I bought it at Wal-Mart for like 12 bucks. It keeps my sambos, my lunch and ice packs. Any protein shakes I bring go in my laptop bag.[/quote]

Agreed. I would never walk around with a hard cooler that size. Something like that is for someone who literally doesn’t go too many places all day. It is NOT for the student who has to walk between classes all day.

The ones I used looked much like the one in your pic. Soft coated with a shoulder strap. Nothing else is needed.

[quote]Professor X wrote:

[quote]LankyMofo wrote:

[quote] Matt wrote:
This is what I carry, $20

http://www.target.com/Igloo-Picnic-Basket-Blue-26-qt/dp/B001LDWXVE
[/quote]

Jesus Christ! I couldn’t imagine walking around in my office with that thing.

Here is what I use, except it’s black. I bought it at Wal-Mart for like 12 bucks. It keeps my sambos, my lunch and ice packs. Any protein shakes I bring go in my laptop bag.[/quote]

Agreed. I would never walk around with a hard cooler that size. Something like that is for someone who literally doesn’t go too many places all day. It is NOT for the student who has to walk between classes all day.

The ones I used looked much like the one in your pic. Soft coated with a shoulder strap. Nothing else is needed.
[/quote]

I can see it being useful if Matt has a construction type job - just fill it up and revisit it every few hours when you need something to eat. But yeah, in a professional setting it seems like a bit much.

I think it’s funny how we’ve all got similar goals but the “systems” we’ve created to make everything work are completely different.

Obviously in order to be considered a serious eater (even in college), you need one of these to carry around with you all day.

[quote]LankyMofo wrote:

[quote]Fuzzyapple wrote:
Pwned. It came with two metal cups and a small thermos. Keeps everything necessary for the day. Some days I find it to small. Not a lunch box…a cooler.[/quote]

Lol, you bring all of the sandwich making materials? Why not just make the sambo at home and put THAT in the cooler?[/quote]

Yeah, I’m to lazy when it really comes late at night, I rather sleep. So in the morning when I get to work I make them real quick. Plus I use the honey for tea. I feel like I’m getting good trap strength just slinging that thing lol.