Where to Get Big Lunch Boxes?

Does anyone know where to get a really big lunch box. It is starting to look a little pathetic using grocery store plastic bags, but the small lunch boxes just won’t cut it.

I got a big ‘picnic’ type bag as a work gift. It is blue, pretty big w/ a zipper, and slightly insulated. I get made fun of for bringing it into work everyday, but I eat like a king compared to some of the numbnuts I work with.

It’s kinda like this…
http://www.target.com/Rachael-Chillout-Insulated-Thermal-2-pk/dp/B002JP7UM0/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&searchView=grid5&frombrowse=0&node=1038576&keywords=insulated%20tote&field_browse=1038576&searchSize=30&id=Rachael%20Chillout%20Insulated%20Thermal%202-pk&field_availability=-2&refinementHistory=subjectbin%2Ctarget_com_age%2Ctarget_com_gender-bin%2Ctarget_com_character-bin%2Cprice%2Ctarget_com_primary_color-bin%2Ctarget_com_size-bin%2Ctarget_com_brand-bin&searchNodeID=1038576&field_launch-date=-1y&searchRank=target104545&searchPage=1&field_keywords=insulated%20tote
… and its still pretty gay but it gets the job done

If you put some Hello Kitty stickers on it, it will look better.

I use something like this:

mine looks the same and I think it’s the same size (mine hold 2 big ziploc container plus other stuff) but it doesn’t have the ipod dock.

I got it for like $20-25 at Target if I remember correctly.

Pwned. It came with two metal cups and a small thermos. Keeps everything necessary for the day. Some days I find it to small. Not a lunch box…a cooler.

Lunch box? What are you, 12?

Buy a big ass cooler and lug it around all day like the rest of us with big arms.

Some variation of this is what I used all of the way through school. Ice packs, protein shakes, meals and drinks came along for the ride every single day…and that thing felt like it weighed about 20lbs.

You know you have some real size on you when people stop being shocked by all of the food you carry.

[quote]theuofh wrote:

… and its still pretty gay but it gets the job done[/quote]

Yes…yes it is.

I’m still mad that mine didn’t come in the Ironman or Hulk edition.

[quote]Fuzzyapple wrote:
I’m still mad that mine didn’t come in the Ironman or Hulk edition. [/quote]
I really wish the Metal Batman lunchboxes were bigger.

I just went and checked out the 16qt Igloo ones at Amazon (as they were out at their home website) and bought one of those. It should be perfect. Thanks a lot guys.

Batman would have been hot though…maybe igloo suggestion box is in order.

slap some flame decals on it and call it a day.

win

Got this at Wal-mart for $20

Just suck it up and carry something that will serve its purpose. I carry a cooler that’s probably the size of 4 lunchboxes everyday (in addition to my Jug O’ Mag-10). The last thing you want is to run out of food, or get stuck somewhere where you can’t get something worthwhile. I brought my ‘stuff’ to my folks’ for my Grandmother’s 85th birthday last weekend, to a superbowl party, you name it. Might as well be glued to my hip.

(oh yeah, and the longer you’re at this, the more tupperware you’ll accumulate!)

S

i use a northface backpack with an ice pack on the bottom. works great, keeps my chicken and everything good to go. fill it up every dam day.

This is what I carry, $20

http://www.target.com/Igloo-Picnic-Basket-Blue-26-qt/dp/B001LDWXVE

[quote] Matt wrote:
This is what I carry, $20

http://www.target.com/Igloo-Picnic-Basket-Blue-26-qt/dp/B001LDWXVE
[/quote]

Jesus Christ! I couldn’t imagine walking around in my office with that thing.

Here is what I use, except it’s black. I bought it at Wal-Mart for like 12 bucks. It keeps my sambos, my lunch and ice packs. Any protein shakes I bring go in my laptop bag.

[quote]Fuzzyapple wrote:
Pwned. It came with two metal cups and a small thermos. Keeps everything necessary for the day. Some days I find it to small. Not a lunch box…a cooler.[/quote]

Lol, you bring all of the sandwich making materials? Why not just make the sambo at home and put THAT in the cooler?