Where to Get a Thor's Hammer?

Hi! In your forearm article, Tip: How to Really Train Your Forearms, you use a Thor’s Hammer. I’ve been trying to source one but haven’t been successful. There are some adjustable barbells but their lever arms are short. I’ve been using a sledgehammer instead but it’s not really adjustable other than changing where I grip it. Can you suggest a source for a Thor’s Hammer?

https://www.titan.fitness/strongman/heavy-hammers/loadable-thor-hammer/430042.html?gclid=EAIaIQobChMI7_KYhrWI5gIVCbSzCh2ifAjsEAQYASABEgK8ePD_BwE&utm_medium=cpc&adpos=1o1&sc_intid=430042&scid=scplp430042&utm_source=google

Titan makes a bunch of different versions

Watson strength makes a thors hammer

Making one out of threaded piping would be the cheapest option. You could get everything you need at your local hardware store.

Thanks for the link - I was able to find it from a couple of sites in North America. It beats purchasing a bunch of different sledgehammers from the local hardware store.

1 Like

Thanks Nick! I really like the Watson hammer. Looks like it has a fat grip too. I messaged them asking if they have a North American distributor.

1 Like