T Nation

Where to Find Letrazole?

I am not over 35 and am never considering using steroids, but does anyone know where you can get your hands on letrzole and will it disrupt your nautral endocrine system like steroids.

Why do you feel that you need it?

Gotta echo LillGuy001 here. You can get Letro from research chem dealers – it’s not that hard to find.

But it is quite harsh and purpose-used. If you’ve got developing gyno, ok; otherwise, why would you want to use it?

[quote]sdspeedracer wrote:
Gotta echo LillGuy001 here. You can get Letro from research chem dealers – it’s not that hard to find.

But it is quite harsh and purpose-used. If you’ve got developing gyno, ok; otherwise, why would you want to use it?[/quote]

OP is in England. The research chem options may not be there.

I agree, letro may be a bad choice vs adex.

These may be able to help in the UK:
EliteFitnessPharma.co.uk used them myself they are very good

I dont feel that I need it its just that after reading some articles including Cy Willson’s “the war on estrogen” I am quite right to be concerned about combating the affect xenoestrogens may have on my body, without spending loads of time or money. plus I may help bust a training plateau as well (amoung other techniques) Im considering taking a very very low dose.

what about other anti-estrogens that can be used in very low doses; hCG?. any suggestions or do most of you think its a bad idea.

can I take some things once every week or two (or three) for a much much more mild effect, or reducing E/boosting T.

[quote]theBigEnglishman wrote:
what about other anti-estrogens that can be used in very low doses; hCG?. any suggestions or do most of you think its a bad idea.[/quote]

hCG can inhibit HPTA function.

Anastrozole is the aromatase inhibitor of choice.

Anyone who plays around with his hormones without doing serious research is a fool. If you have to ask, you’re not ready.

but where do I do the rescearch I have to ask someone anf start somewhere!

Search this site and read. Also google [… wiki]

Your concepts are very wrong so far, you really need a few months of reading… many here have had to do the same thing.

arimidex will probably be better yes

I really would like some more reliable information beacuse I cannot find any websites that seem reputavle enough. i know the side-affects of Adex, but will it have any permanent effects on my endocrine system. what does if I did take it would counteract the xeno’s.

Go to the Steroids forum and look for the sticky right at the top titled “Steroid Newbie Thread” or something very close to that. Read on about the sixth or seventh page (don’t recall which page, but it’s close to the start of the thread) the description of Anastrozole.

After you digest all it says, read the same info for Clomiphene and Tamoxifen Citrate just so you understand their differences and efficacies. For that matter, read the section on Letro while you’re at it.

After you think you have that covered, go to the top of the page and do a search of the site for adex and nolva – both terms, just so you don’t end up with 15000 hits. Start reading thread by thread, paying particular attention to those threads where people suggest running cycles with only those compounds. After you read all of that that you can stomach, search for ‘adex only’ and maybe ‘nolva only’ and read those threads.

Pay special attention to the threads in which guys who are considered or consider themselves vets flame people asking questions around these compounds. While the answers may be indelicate, it will give you a sense for what is a valid idea or not and usually the answers have grains of usefulness embedded in them.

If you spend a weekend (or a week or …) reading all this stuff, then start asking questions and you’ll likely get better answers. The broader the question and the more reflective of little research done, the less likely people are to give you useful answers. Yeah, where to start is always a problem; now you know one way to get started and be taken more seriously.

PM me if you need specific direction about where to find information. Remember that what you will get here is opinion – this is the internet and you don’t know any of us. But when you hear the same opinion from several people, use that as a starting point for whittling truth from speculation.

Hope this helps.

[quote]theBigEnglishman wrote:
I really would like some more reliable information beacuse I cannot find any websites that seem reputavle enough. i know the side-affects of Adex, but will it have any permanent effects on my endocrine system. what does if I did take it would counteract the xeno’s.[/quote]

Let’s understand effects before we consider side-effects. Anastrozole is an aromtase inhibitor. It binds to the aromatase enzyme and stops it from converting testosterone to estradiol. It has NO DIRECT EFFECT on estradiol nor will it have any direct effect on xenoestrogens. In other words, the idea that taking anastrozole will reduce the level of xenoestrogens in your body is false. Nor will taking any of the SERMS do anything to lower the level of xenoestrogens in your body.

The only way to lower the level of xenoestrogens in your body is to stop taking them in.

This may seem like nit-picking, but when it comes to something as serious as fucking around with your endocrine system, you absolutely need to understand all the details with crystal clarity. Anyone who helped you to go off half-cocked would be doing you a disservice. We’re not trying to be assholes by telling you to do some serious research, we’re trying to save you from making some potentially disastrous mistakes.

The stuff you need to know and understand isn’t the sort of stuff that you can learn from a few posts in a forum. There simply is no substitute for hours of reading. You search at pub-med and other places to see what sorts of protocols are being used with what sorts of medicines for what sorts of problems and what sorts of outcomes. Then you research the meds themselves to find out exactly how they work and then you carefully consider if that sort of thing is really going to help.

Right now you’re coming off like, “I’m worried about something so help me start taking powerful chemicals right away” and that’s just plain crazy.

[quote]sdspeedracer wrote:
Go to the Steroids forum and look for the sticky right at the top titled “Steroid Newbie Thread” or something very close to that. Read on about the sixth or seventh page (don’t recall which page, but it’s close to the start of the thread) the description of Anastrozole.

After you digest all it says, read the same info for Clomiphene and Tamoxifen Citrate just so you understand their differences and efficacies. For that matter, read the section on Letro while you’re at it.

After you think you have that covered, go to the top of the page and do a search of the site for adex and nolva – both terms, just so you don’t end up with 15000 hits. Start reading thread by thread, paying particular attention to those threads where people suggest running cycles with only those compounds. After you read all of that that you can stomach, search for ‘adex only’ and maybe ‘nolva only’ and read those threads.

Pay special attention to the threads in which guys who are considered or consider themselves vets flame people asking questions around these compounds. While the answers may be indelicate, it will give you a sense for what is a valid idea or not and usually the answers have grains of usefulness embedded in them.

If you spend a weekend (or a week or …) reading all this stuff, then start asking questions and you’ll likely get better answers. The broader the question and the more reflective of little research done, the less likely people are to give you useful answers. Yeah, where to start is always a problem; now you know one way to get started and be taken more seriously.

PM me if you need specific direction about where to find information. Remember that what you will get here is opinion – this is the internet and you don’t know any of us. But when you hear the same opinion from several people, use that as a starting point for whittling truth from speculation.

Hope this helps.[/quote]

Excellent post. Thorough and well thought out.

thanks guys If anyone seems like the voice of reason its you and me who seems crazy (I would’nt have belived that a few weeks ago). your right taking chemicals just beacuse I have a concern over xenoestrogens (when I think I appear perfectly healthy most of the time) would be crazy. It took me a very long time cumilitavily to delve into the horrors and myths of xenoestrogens, and you’re right it will take a long time to find out about the chemicals that have positive anabolic and androgenic effects before I can even consider taking them. I hope that shows my head is screwed on right even if taking these could be a dangerous step (hopefully there will be a safe way).
thanks for the brilliant tips i’ll get back to you when I find out more.

p.s. has anyone tried suma root?