Where to Buy?

So I have been searching like crazy, both my gear sources are gone, One is out of business and moved, one is in Iraq fighting in the war, Im mid cycle need extra ASAP. If anyone has any info on legit sites or any kind of info at all, id be greatly appreciated. Respond privately if you wish… im in a big bind here.

Thanks a ton, and hello… im a newbie to this forum

-MX

AR will probably be a long to help in a bit.

BTW … becareful scammers love posts like this one

"Total Posts: 1 "

coughfedcough

cough"nope"cough… in no way at all am I or anyone I am affiliated with have anything to do with law enforcement, ar any judicial branch there of. There u go… now if anything were to happen on my behalf or from any post I give will be entrapment and dismissed in any hearing or court appearance.

ANYway… I understand the fact that I shouldnt post that due to scammers out there… just really desperate at the moment… sucks to have an easy source then both are gone… guess ill have to do some snooping at the gym.

cough"nope"cough… in no way at all am I or anyone I am affiliated with have anything to do with law enforcement, ar any judicial branch there of. There u go… now if anything were to happen on my behalf or from any post I give will be entrapment and dismissed in any hearing or court appearance.

ANYway… I understand the fact that I shouldnt post that due to scammers out there… just really desperate at the moment… sucks to have an easy source then both are gone… guess ill have to do some snooping at the gym.

If you would bother to read or search at all you would have no problem coming up with sources on this board. Put a little effort into it eh , want us to lift the weights for you too?

if you do , does that still mean Ill get big?? Found one… thanks a bunch

Ummmm

drugs are bad mkay?