T Nation

Where To Buy

Hi everyone

In my previous post i was talking about importing roids.Now after thinking about this for a while im thinking why dont i just buy local as another T-Nation member suggested.
Now this sounds like a good idea but after surfing various websites and internet sites i cant find any “sources” down under :confused: Now i get my gear from overseas,always have.But i suppose ill just have to look a bit harder eh?
But my question to u guys,where do u get ur gear,NOW im not asking u who u get it, im just asking do u get local roids or import from other countries?.
This could get flamed big time,but im just curious.

Thanks boys

H

I just go to the pharmacy to buy what I want but then I live in Thailand :wink:

I make ALL my own shit now. I don’t trust anyone else and I got sick and tired of the hand-over-hand inflation a LONG time ago.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Well I just started my first cycle, so I was in your position not so long ago. I found a decent deal on British Dragon gear in Europe (although I am located in the US) and had it sent in. Cleared customs just fine. I would recommend doing the same, or perhaps finding a cheap, domestic source whom you trust, but with all the domestic arrests being made, I chose the international route. If I was you, I’d do a lot of research before deciding on steroids, and while you’re in the process of figuring out what you are going to try, you can also locate a source or two and find some decent deals.

now making your own staff where can one get info on making your own gear?

thanks
kik

the search button

I homebrew and buy domestic if I need EQ, Winny, Masteron, etc. If I could get a hold of some powder I would homebrew those too!

Seems like homebrew is the way to go… ah one day.

ya i definitely need to learn how to homebrew…

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

[quote]HHH wrote:
Hi everyone

In my previous post i was talking about importing roids.Now after thinking about this for a while im thinking why dont i just buy local as another T-Nation member suggested.
Now this sounds like a good idea but after surfing various websites and internet sites i cant find any “sources” down under :confused: Now i get my gear from overseas,always have.But i suppose ill just have to look a bit harder eh?
But my question to u guys,where do u get ur gear,NOW im not asking u who u get it, im just asking do u get local roids or import from other countries?.
This could get flamed big time,but im just curious.

Thanks boys

H[/quote]

Hey H!
never used this source before but ill email it to u anyways.
Peace!