T Nation

Where to Buy Kettlebells?

ANybody know of a place I can buy some good kettlebells? I am also trying to avoid shipping charges. So if you know of some place that allows you to come and pick them up let me know. I live in Columbus, and am willing to drive about 3-4 hours in any direction.

Elitefts.com sells them and they’re based in that area. Give them a call to see if they’d let you pick them up.

Your best bet is probably to call the customer service at Elitefts.com. They carry kettlebells, but I don’t know if they do pick-ups.

Elite Fitness is in London, OH. I don’t know if you can pick them up though. They have various sales on their products from time to time including free shipping.

http://www.flexcart.com/members/elitefts/default.asp?cid=174

Wait for muscledriver.com to release theirs. Much cheaper!

EliteFTS is over-priced. A 53 lb KB costs $110 plus $37 shipping from them, when you can order one from everythingtrackandfield.com for $75. When I ordered my KB from them, they didn’t charge shipping. I don’t know if that’s still the case though.

Ebay has some good prices, too.

Elite FTS the kettlebells ship directly from the manufacture. They only have small things at the London, OH warehouse. How are the kettlebells from the trackand field site, quality wise?

[quote]Slyfan wrote:
Elite FTS the kettlebells ship directly from the manufacture. They only have small things at the London, OH warehouse. How are the kettlebells from the trackand field site, quality wise?[/quote]

It’s a cast-iron KB. Shaped only slightly different than a Dragon Door one. Here’s a pic:

Coach Davies has some of the best prices on kbells at his site (renegadetraining.com). He has three kbell packages for sale right now with free shipping.

The Iron Woody Kbells are very nice and durable. I’ve used them, but I own some of the ones they sell from Dragondoor. If I did it over again, I would have purchased the ones Coach Davies has and saved a lot more money.