T Nation

Where to Buy Jerky Online

I have been buying my jerky from stores and it is getting really expensive. I know that you can buy cheaper and most of the time better jerky online. Where do you guys buy it at? Thanks for any help.

I have been wondering the same thing. I’ve been buying Salmon Jerky recently in stores and its quite expensive, but so delicious!

I don’t know how cheap it is relative to others but I like www.mountainamericajerky.com

i dont know if its cheaper, but they have wide varities including osterich and bison. Both better than beef, and less fat

I know this isn’t online but have you tried a cosco near you! Thats where I buy my beef and turkey jerky Really cheap

your avatar is awesome and long.

much like me, now.

sweet

www.buybeefjerkyonline.com lol no joke I just looked at it on yahoo its looks not bad!

Or www.jerky4u.com god people make very original site names these days

[quote]Ground-N-Pound wrote:
I have been buying my jerky from stores and it is getting really expensive. I know that you can buy cheaper and most of the time better jerky online. Where do you guys buy it at? Thanks for any help.[/quote]

You should look for some recipes online! I’ve actually never tried to do it myself, but I’ve had homemade jerky before…

It is waaaay better tasting, plus you know what you are putting in it.