Where to Buy HOT-ROX in Seattle?

Does anyone know where I can find it at in Seattle? I’m up here for work and feel like I’m in dire need of it with my current diet here. I’m staying over at pier 67 so the closer to that area the better but I’ll take any locations. Thanks!

GNC carries it.

can’t do online orders?

gnc will probably require you come in, remove pants and bend over. ‘probably’

(they might not even require pant-removal)

I can do online ordering but I didn’t really want to wait days to get it and I’ll be home before it would show up on Monday.

I unfortunately have bought it at GNC before and even bought a gold card because I figured I could just always get it there. Of course shortly afterward I realized the GNC version doesn’t have Carbolin 19 in it, so I’d prefer not to go that route.

I figured most people on here bought online but I didn’t think it’d hurt to ask. Thanks guys.

[quote]Playboy wrote:
I can do online ordering but I didn’t really want to wait days to get it and I’ll be home before it would show up on Monday.

I unfortunately have bought it at GNC before and even bought a gold card because I figured I could just always get it there. Of course shortly afterward I realized the GNC version doesn’t have Carbolin 19 in it, so I’d prefer not to go that route.

I figured most people on here bought online but I didn’t think it’d hurt to ask. Thanks guys.[/quote]

Really? Last time I was in there they had HRX. The price wasn’t totally unreasonable either. You might want to look again as I know they also sell the old plain HOT-ROX(not even Max strength).