Where To Buy a Killer Log Book?

Hey, what's up. I am currently using a log book that I like a lot..busybody homefitness...they sell them, or sometimes give them to me, at a busybody store locally, but are not going to carry them anymore..

There are plenty of crappy, shitty, log books around, but where do you get your killer log book from?

Thanks guys,
                ToneBone

At Walmart, the sell these KILLER little notebooks, the pages are blank so you can write whatever you want on them, FULLY CUSTOMIZABLE!!! And the price is KILLER too, only 89 cents!!!

[quote]evansmi wrote:
At Walmart, the sell these KILLER little notebooks, the pages are blank so you can write whatever you want on them, FULLY CUSTOMIZABLE!!! And the price is KILLER too, only 89 cents!!![/quote]

The best !

I build my logs on Excel, print em and put them on a clipboard.

^ The BEST way to do it. Less writing and a lot easier.

Ok I found a really nice one where I just ordered some straps…forgot about these guys…APT Professional grade lifting supplies…www.prowriststraps.com

Looks like a "killer log book". 9.95 I'll be getting one, but meantime the ol walmart looks like a good buy...

I just like the ones like this...check it out you guys..

good site.
                ToneBone

It looks like a great log book, I remember looking for one like that, but I ultimately settled on something from the dollar store, and ultimately, I think I like using blank pages a little better than using spreadsheet type formats. I tend to write a lot of notes, and sometimes transcribe information from articles into my journal.

That being said. What’s the deal with the WRONG usage of “your” on their website? very unprofessional, and a little ironic too. Not to mention it weakens the sternness of the message. That is unfortunate, they should hire an editor.

[quote]Malevolence wrote:
It looks like a great log book, I remember looking for one like that, but I ultimately settled on something from the dollar store, and ultimately, I think I like using blank pages a little better than using spreadsheet type formats. I tend to write a lot of notes, and sometimes transcribe information from articles into my journal.

That being said. What’s the deal with the WRONG usage of “your” on their website? very unprofessional, and a little ironic too. Not to mention it weakens the sternness of the message. That is unfortunate, they should hire an editor.
[/quote]

Let me see what you’re talking about here…hang on.

[quote]Malevolence wrote:

[/quote]

You mean not having the apostrophe in your?

yeah, I don't think too many people are concerned about that...good observation though..lol.

My phiosophy is that, if your workouts are serious, and you're serious about training...then they are easily worth ten bucks for a nice, tough, killer log book...          

Got a little time left, and then I'll be ordering that one...I really like that site though, their stuff is really good quality. I was looking at that neck strap setup...looks really cool..I didn't know that the neck is the fastest growing muscle in the body...wonder if that's accurate info...?

later guys,
                    TBN

you really seem to have a hard-on for log books

Well my 1.50 one from Target is getting ripped to shreds. I don’t see the harm in investing in something that’ll last instead of having to replace cheap ones over and over. Maybe I’m just careless with mine though ha. Tone you better be salivating to get back in there on Monday for round 2. I want to see some wow factor when I check your blog.

[quote]scottiscool wrote:
Well my 1.50 one from Target is getting ripped to shreds. I don’t see the harm in investing in something that’ll last instead of having to replace cheap ones over and over. Maybe I’m just careless with mine though ha. Tone you better be salivating to get back in there on Monday for round 2. I want to see some wow factor when I check your blog. [/quote]

That's what I mean about the log book. I don't know about me having a hard on like that limpdick said, but Yeah, I like to have the book be able to sit outside in my gym in the elements, and collect them there to look back on. Cheap ones don't last like that...so that's my take.

Oh, and bad news for the workout, I slept weird the other night, and woke up yesterday with a pulled muscle in the middle of my back, any type of scapular retraction results in a deep tissue pain, and it won't allow for any heavy benching or similar movements, so I'm going to see what can be done to just get something done...I'm pissed as you could imagine.

later bro.
                   ToneBone