Where to Add 14 Pounds of Muscle?

The Big Question:

If you could put 14lbs of pure symmetrical muscle on any body part but it had to be just one where would you put it?

For example If you said legs it would split between the legs and be 7lbs for each leg.

Obviously this requires more thought than you would first assume as that amount of lean muscle on on body part/s would look odd or would cause serious imbalance elsewhere. (like if you were to say chest you would have some serious rounding of the shoulders.)

This is obviously one of those immature questions but the response could be interesting and insightful.

I’ll start by saying Legs. as i always believe that good foundation is key and to me that is one of the only places that you can whack that much muscle with minimum side effects.

[quote]Animal Within wrote:
If you could put 14lbs of pure symmetrical muscle on any body part but it had to be just one where would you put it?

For example If you said legs it would split between the legs and be 7lbs for each leg.

Obviously this requires more thought than you would first assume as that amount of lean muscle on on body part/s would look odd or would cause serious imbalance elsewhere. (like if you were to say chest you would have some serious rounding of the shoulders.)

This is obviously one of those immature questions but the response could be interesting and insightful.

I’ll start by saying Legs. as i always believe that good foundation is key and to me that is one of the only places that you can whack that much muscle with minimum side effects.[/quote]

My coc-

Ok, I’ll act my age :frowning: My legs. I’ve always had skinny legs, and I’d love some size on em.

Forearms.

I’ll start by saying Legs. as i always believe that good foundation is key and to me that is one of the only places that you can whack that much muscle with minimum side effects.[/quote]

How come you can put 7 on each leg while a leg is composed by hams and quads and calves. but for upper body you can only choose chest which is composed by well… pecs ?

it would be more fair to say torso(abs, chest, v-tapper), Arms(bicep,tricep,neck) or legs(hams quads calves) ?

i dont think you could choose one muscle and put 7 pounds in it without some serious imballances ?

[quote]blunt wrote:

How come you can put 7 on each leg while a leg is composed by hams and quads and calves. but for upper body you can only choose chest which is composed by well… pecs ?

it would be more fair to say torso(abs, chest, v-tapper), Arms(bicep,tricep,neck) or legs(hams quads calves) ?

i dont think you could choose one muscle and put 7 pounds in it without some serious imballances ?
[/quote]

You’re on an internet forum being asked a hypothetical question. Stop being so pedantic.

This isn’t an exam question it is open to your own interpretation.

Abs/obliques/lower back.

4.666667 lbs on each…

You’re on an internet forum being asked a hypothetical question. Stop being so pedantic.

This isn’t an exam question it is open to your own interpretation.

[/quote]

yes but it would be funnier if everyone was answering the same question ?

but then i would like to follow mine and i choose my torso so spread arround my abs, lower back, and lats

shoulders

Glutes/hamstrings.

[quote]countingbeans wrote:
shoulders

[/quote]

I have no idea how heavy you are at the moment or where most of your weight is on your body but imagine that on a 6 ft 170lbs guy.

That would look ridiculous.

[quote]Doug Adams wrote:
Glutes/hamstrings. [/quote]

This would give your lower back some serious Jipp.

How much do you think you Dead lift max would go up by if this happened? (much to the expense of your back)

shoulders

[/quote]

I have no idea how heavy you are at the moment or where most of your weight is on your body but imagine that on a 6 ft 170lbs guy.

That would look ridiculous.[/quote]

I’m 6’0 a soft 250lbs.

It wouldn’t be ridiculous, it would make them a strong point.

edited

tibialis anterior, I’d be jacked

Upper back

Traps

or

Delts

or

Quads

All Glutes - My gf would be destroyed.

I would be, by far, the best thruster in the universe.

Either my dick or my calfs, but I’d happily have it anywhere.

[quote]Im_New_Feed_Me wrote:
All Glutes - My gf would be destroyed.

I would be, by far, the best thruster in the universe.[/quote]

LOL

Definitely split between my traps and my lats. I want some wings

shoulders

[/quote]

That would look ridiculous.[/quote]

Beans is on an internet forum being asked a hypothetical question. Stop being so pedantic.

This isn’t an exam question it is open to his own interpretation.