Where Should I Go in the US?

Recently thinking of taking a two or so week trip to see some parts of the USA I have always wanted to. I happen to be coming into a short period in life where this may be my best chance to do this. Ive always been interested in Yellowstone, Grand Canyon, California, ive heard good things about Colorado, Texas, would like to go Kayaking, rock climbing, and whatever else this country had to offer.

Any suggestions? Specific destinations/activities?

If you can stand the winters, give North Dakota a try. Unemployment is only 3.4%.

CS

Midland, Texas

If you do Texas do not hit Midland. In Austin you can kayak both lakes and rivers, rock climb, cruise a banging night scene (thanks UT) full of live music… The Chisos mountains are cool too but desolate.

[quote]Ler012 wrote:
Recently thinking of taking a two or so week trip to see some parts of the USA I have always wanted to. I happen to be coming into a short period in life where this may be my best chance to do this. Ive always been interested in Yellowstone, Grand Canyon, California, ive heard good things about Colorado, Texas, would like to go Kayaking, rock climbing, and whatever else this country had to offer.

Any suggestions? Specific destinations/activities?[/quote]

When did you want to come?

Do you like snow?

[quote]Christine wrote:

[quote]Ler012 wrote:

Do you like snow?[/quote]
Hi sweet thing!

[quote]HoustonGuy wrote:
If you do Texas do not hit Midland. In Austin you can kayak both lakes and rivers, rock climb, cruise a banging night scene (thanks UT) full of live music… The Chisos mountains are cool too but desolate.[/quote]

Ok, fine. Then, I’ll just pick another random place, dickweed.

Whitefish, Montana.

[quote]biglifter wrote:

[quote]HoustonGuy wrote:
If you do Texas do not hit Midland. In Austin you can kayak both lakes and rivers, rock climb, cruise a banging night scene (thanks UT) full of live music… The Chisos mountains are cool too but desolate.[/quote]

Whitefish, Montana.[/quote]ha! Any where other than manhatten, ny.

[quote]pushharder wrote:

[quote]biglifter wrote:

Whitefish, Montana.[/quote]

Greatest small town Halloween night party town on earth.

Seriously.[/quote]
LOL

[quote]HoustonGuy wrote:

[quote]Christine wrote:

[quote]Ler012 wrote:

Do you like snow?[/quote]
Hi sweet thing! [/quote]

Hello there. How was the golfing?

[quote]HoustonGuy wrote:

[quote]biglifter wrote:

[quote]HoustonGuy wrote:

[/quote]

Manhattan is awesome.

Apologize now

[quote]Christine wrote:

[quote]HoustonGuy wrote:

[quote]biglifter wrote:

[quote]HoustonGuy wrote:

[/quote]

Manhattan is awesome.

Apologize now[/quote]
Reverse sarcasm given his post and location. And it was just the range. Drive is fucking money. Muy horrible short game. No patience. Full game Thursday.

Beebleton, ky. Not even incorporated. Largest possum hunting club in the state though.

Where doing random city names?

Fruitland, Utah.

Although I would stay away from Utah if you like to drink.

[quote]HoustonGuy wrote:

[quote]Christine wrote:

[quote]HoustonGuy wrote:

[quote]biglifter wrote:

[quote]HoustonGuy wrote:

[/quote]

Manhattan is awesome.

Apologize now[/quote]
Reverse sarcasm given his post and location. And it was just the range. Drive is fucking money. Muy horrible short game. No patience. Full game Thursday.[/quote]

Reverse sarcasm? Is that anything like a reverse cowgirl?

[quote]Christine wrote:

[quote]HoustonGuy wrote:

[quote]Christine wrote:

[quote]HoustonGuy wrote:

[quote]biglifter wrote:

[quote]HoustonGuy wrote:

[/quote]

Manhattan is awesome.

Apologize now[/quote]
Reverse sarcasm given his post and location. And it was just the range. Drive is fucking money. Muy horrible short game. No patience. Full game Thursday.[/quote]

Reverse sarcasm? Is that anything like a reverse cowgirl?[/quote]twice the fun and your thumb gets to have some, be it a double nose thumbing or…

[quote]pushharder wrote:

[quote]HoustonGuy wrote:

[quote]pushharder wrote:

[quote]biglifter wrote:

Whitefish, Montana.[/quote]

Greatest small town Halloween night party town on earth.

Seriously.[/quote]
LOL[/quote]

Thou shalt not be a-doin’ any LOLing when I sayeth unto thee that Whitefish puts on a serious Halloween extravaganza.[/quote]was just funny given big lifters reaction followed directly by you.