Where Santa Comes From

This is very well done…at the 5:00 mark I nearly died laughing.

This is part 2 actually, part one is very good too.

that was awesome.

Do you know what these are all about Nards? Is it like a series of different ones that they do or what?

Well I just found this. It seems as though there’s an actual movie now. The original I think was just one of things made for the internet.
It looks like they went too far and made it a full on horror, though I’m sure still with some humor.

- YouTube

But let’s go back to the original…sorry for posting them out of order , but this here is the first one:

Im not sure what the fuck thhat was… but I’m going to try to lay off the cursing.

Nice find!

I was just thinking of all the different reincarnations of Santa there is out there. Take a look at Dutch Santa ‘Sinterklaas’ and his helpers.

[quote]worzel wrote:
I was just thinking of all the different reincarnations of Santa there is out there. Take a look at Dutch Santa ‘Sinterklaas’ and his helpers. [/quote]

Lol wow.

[quote]worzel wrote:
I was just thinking of all the different reincarnations of Santa there is out there. Take a look at Dutch Santa ‘Sinterklaas’ and his helpers. [/quote]

When I was a kid we went to a Ukrainian Catholic church and every year Santa would be dressed like that for the kid’s party.
We didn’t get his helpers (un?)fortunately.

Your right nards, the 5:00 mark is killer lol, matrix santa. Now we just need some finn to tell us what that guy said to ol’ st.nick just before he smashed the bottle. I thought the kid was going to do santa himself.