T Nation

Where My Boys At?!

CINCINNATI – As the U.S. Army continues to keep thousands of troops deployed in Iraq and Afghanistan, Army recruiters have a new perk to offer new recruits.

The Army is now offering a $20,000 “QS” �?? or �??Quick Shipper�?? – bonus to new and prior service recruits joining, selecting any job and shipping out for training within 30 days.

"The Q.S. letters means “quick shipper,” said Columbus Recruiting Battalion spokesperson Tom Foley in a news release. “And $20,000 means, well, it means a lot of seed money for new soldiers answering the Army’s call to duty. The Army is growing in size and we simply need more recruits for training, now.”

http://www.wlwt.com/news/13766925/detail.html

“I don’t think I would, for that reason, to go over to Iraq,” said senior Jared Snow. “I don’t think it would be worth it to me, but it would appeal to me.” – Cool Dude!

Ha, ha! Lets see, who do you think the US Army is targeting with this offer?

Don’t you feel all safe and stuff…?

[quote]LIFTICVSMAXIMVS wrote:
Ha, ha! Lets see, who do you think the US Army is targeting with this offer?

Don’t you feel all safe and stuff…?[/quote]

not all the time … High school kids from Chicago or warped minds. I love it, it’s a total of what 50,000$ After you serve .

It’s incentive depending on your situation. I got tired of the Army’s incentives and went with Halliburtons instead a little more appeasing. But I still had a great run in the Army for 8 years and I only got 4000USD bonus, I was 17 that seemed like a lot to a kid like me back then