Where Is This Quote From?

“Nothing is more expensive then regret.”

I wrote this down once years ago and I dont know where I read it, has anyone heard it before?

Van Halen

oh, and it’s “than”

Van Halen lyrics.

It may have been said by someone a little more inspiring at some point.

[quote]helga wrote:

It may have been said by someone a little more inspiring at some point.[/quote]

blasphemy :smiley:

I think it was dizzy_liz

at least at the Dr Phil forums, she claims ownership of this quote

www.drphil.com/messageboard/topic/855

dizzy_liz

User Mood
Worried

There is nothing more expensive than regret

hi guys, i too have come to a point in my life where i have realised that i have spent too much time denying the real reasons behind my weight gain over the last year. i have found that you should never under estimate the power of denial, because i am finding, with the help of the unltimate weight solution, that now i am excepting responsibility for my snacking and other destructive behavior patterns that i am ready to take the first positive steps that i have taken ina very long time.

i am now over 200 pounds, i used to be about 140 and happy within myself. I am always on a weight roller coaster and now i have hit rock bottom i am ready to take control of my life again, 2006 will be my
year, it will be our year to reach for our goals.

Today is the first day of the rest of our lives.

You’ll notice too, how she cunningly uses the ‘Today is the first day… blah blah blah’ quote as well.

Google is your friend.

|/ 3Toes

Shit. I always thought divorce was way more expensive.

PS Van Halen rock, but only when David Lee Roth was is it. Sammy Hagar sucked!!

[quote]Massif wrote:

PS Van Halen rock, but only when David Lee Roth was is it. Sammy Hagar sucked!![/quote]

A lot of people think this, but as someone who was introduced to both frontman’s music all at once, I really think this is a bunch of BS.

They both kick ass!

Speaking of this, I see BON JOVI in two days. I’m rediculously addicted to 80’s ROCK.

Tony Robbins had a similar quote, something like: The pain / discipline / fear weighs once, and regret weighs tons.

[quote]CU AeroStallion wrote:
Massif wrote:

PS Van Halen rock, but only when David Lee Roth was is it. Sammy Hagar sucked!!

A lot of people think this, but as someone who was introduced to both frontman’s music all at once, I really think this is a bunch of BS.

They both kick ass!

Speaking of this, I see BON JOVI in two days. I’m rediculously addicted to 80’s ROCK.[/quote]

The 80’s rocked. I just bought 2 Ronnie James Dio and one WASP album. Training to songs like “Fuck like a Beast” is great fun.

Fuckin A you guys are right! It was Van Halen.

Roth>Hagar>Sharone

Could one say Valerie Bertanelli was the Yoko Ono of Van Halen?

or would that be a stretch?

[quote]Massif wrote:
[/quote]

You know why divorce is so expensive right?

Because it’s worth it.

[quote]pushharder wrote:
helga wrote:
Van Halen lyrics.

Hey, you big-busted, beer-haulin’ fraulein! Are you suggesting that Van Halen is NOT inspiring? You git yor plump ass over to my home gym, we’ll crank up the VH and YOU TELL ME it aint inspiring’!!![/quote]

Them sounds like fighting words my friend.

I know why you really want me over your place, its the big-busted beer-haulin’ avatar isnt it…

You may get a bit of a shock when you realise that I look nothing like my avatar, and that I have a dick.

[quote]danreeves1973 wrote:
Could one say Valerie Bertanelli was the Yoko Ono of Van Halen?

or would that be a stretch?[/quote]

I dunno kinda…not nearly on that type of scale though!

[quote]helga wrote:
pushharder wrote:
helga wrote:
Van Halen lyrics.

Hey, you big-busted, beer-haulin’ fraulein! Are you suggesting that Van Halen is NOT inspiring? You git yor plump ass over to my home gym, we’ll crank up the VH and YOU TELL ME it aint inspiring’!!!

I know why you really want me over your place, its the big-busted beer-haulin’ avatar isnt it…

You may get a bit of a shock when you realise that I look nothing like my avatar, and that I have a dick.[/quote]

Funny, I actually pictured you as a bierwench with a dick.

DB

[quote]dollarbill44 wrote:
helga wrote:
pushharder wrote:
helga wrote:
Van Halen lyrics.

Hey, you big-busted, beer-haulin’ fraulein! Are you suggesting that Van Halen is NOT inspiring? You git yor plump ass over to my home gym, we’ll crank up the VH and YOU TELL ME it aint inspiring’!!!

You may get a bit of a shock when you realise that I look nothing like my avatar, and that I have a dick.

Funny, I actually pictured you as a bierwench with a dick.

DB[/quote]

Ask me nicely enough and I can be whatever you want me to be!