Where Is the Fiber?

Wondering where the fiber in diet is. Maybe 10-15 grams in solid meal total for day.

Fiber really isn’t necessary and it’s debatable if it’s even a good thing. Low fiber meals tend to be easily digestible.

I know there’s a lot of debate over whether it’s necessary, but I think with the Velocity diet it’s more that with all them liquid calories, fiber isn’t that needed to help carry that stuff along.

2 Likes

This, exactly.

If you try the diet, you’ll soon find out why you don’t need much fibre.

Keep in mind that each scoop of Metabolic Drive also provides a gram of fiber.

If you think you need more fiber than the solid meal would add, feel free to have a serving of sugar-free psyllium (Metamucil) to one of the shakes. Most don’t find it necessary, but it’s an option.

1 Like

In the original V Diet, I add Metamucil to one or two drinks a day. I’m not sure it was good or bad, but it made the vanilla flavor (I use sugar free orange flavored Metamucil) taste pretty good.

One thing: year in, year out (decade in, decade out), I eat a lot of fiber, fermented foods, veggies, and fruits. For 28 days…on the original plan…I did not. Chris noted in DC that the V Diet teaches you to enjoy food again. The boon for me of the V Diet was the brain changes.

You will love the taste of veggies after a month. Chris craved broccoli, as I recall. For me, it was green leafy salads.

As I said the first time around: YES, there are physical changes. But the V Diet’s greatest gift is what it does between the ears.

2 Likes