T Nation

Where is Michael Vick Going?

• I believe cnnsi.com said the 49ers are interested. Singletary thinks he can “rehab” him.

Obvious candidates are the Cowboys and Raiders. Jerry Jones and Al Davis love this type of player and the rebel image.

What do you think? Why?

I think the Pats will sign him to run the single wing for a few plays per game.

Probably back in jail. He’s too much of a P.R. issue for any team to put him on their roster.

I think it’d be foolish for a team NOT to sign him. I think everyone deserves a second chance… and as much as I hate to say it, Jerry “The Emperor” Jones should probably pick him up. He could provide a sense of leadership and unity between the team.

I don’t really see him fitting or doing well anywhere else, though.

As a Falcons fan I honestly hope someone trades for him, doubt we’ll get much but I can hope.

I’d love to see him in Minnesota, Vick and AP in the same backfield, full time wildcat style, stopping those two would keep D coordinators up at night.

It’s AD.

[quote]pushmepullme wrote:
It’s AD.[/quote]

AD??? I was referring to Adrian Peterson?

[quote]dday wrote:
As a Falcons fan I honestly hope someone trades for him, doubt we’ll get much but I can hope.

I’d love to see him in Minnesota, Vick and AP in the same backfield, full time wildcat style, stopping those two would keep D coordinators up at night.[/quote]

No… how about no.

Although now that (we) the Packers are running a 3-4 headed by Dom Capers, I DARE the Vikes to try and run a wildcat… especially if we pick up Lauranitis or Cushing.

[quote]dday wrote:
pushmepullme wrote:
It’s AD.

AD??? I was referring to Adrian Peterson?[/quote]

Yeah. His nickname is AD - short for All Day. His father gave it to him when he was a little boy because he never stopped moving.

dday wrote:
pushmepullme wrote:
It’s AD.

Yeah. His nickname is AD - short for All Day. His father gave it to him when he was a little boy because he never stopped moving.[/quote]

+1 high fives for you for quality NFL knowledge!

dday wrote:
pushmepullme wrote:
It’s AD.

Yeah. His nickname is AD - short for All Day. His father gave it to him when he was a little boy because he never stopped moving.[/quote]

I did not know that? Shows what I know. Still the two of them in the same backfield, crazy.

[quote]SSC wrote:
pushmepullme wrote:
dday wrote:
pushmepullme wrote:
It’s AD.

Yeah. His nickname is AD - short for All Day. His father gave it to him when he was a little boy because he never stopped moving.

+1 high fives for you for quality NFL knowledge![/quote]

Actually, it’s Oklahoma alum knowledge. :wink:

Minnesota would be a terrific fit, I didn’t think of that at all until dday said it.

Lions and Bears would benefit from him as well. Lovie would probably handle him better though.

[quote]SSC wrote:
I think it’d be foolish for a team NOT to sign him. I think everyone deserves a second chance… and as much as I hate to say it, Jerry “The Emperor” Jones should probably pick him up. He could provide a sense of leadership and unity between the team.

I don’t really see him fitting or doing well anywhere else, though.[/quote]

This will be more than chance number 2.

I personally think that he is too unique of a player to build a team around. He gets hurt and you have to change your whole offense.

Michael Vick should go straight to Hell, where he will be tortured in the same manner as he treated his dogs.

After he finishes his football career, of course.

[quote]Yo Momma wrote:
Michael Vick should go straight to Hell, where he will be tortured in the same manner as he treated his dogs.

After he finishes his football career, of course.[/quote]

Beat me to it. I think ultimately he will end up in hell.

DB

[quote]dollarbill44 wrote:
Yo Momma wrote:

DB[/quote]

So the Lions are going to sign him?

[quote]Doug Adams wrote:
dollarbill44 wrote:
Yo Momma wrote:

DB

So the Lions are going to sign him?[/quote]

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

Win. Wait… no.

SSC wrote:
pushmepullme wrote:
dday wrote:
pushmepullme wrote:
It’s AD.

Actually, it’s Oklahoma alum knowledge. ;-)[/quote]

Are you a Sooner? I’m going to have to add you to my known Big 12 rivals on this board and tilt my posts appropriately.

[quote]conorh wrote:
pushmepullme wrote:
SSC wrote:
pushmepullme wrote:
dday wrote:
pushmepullme wrote:
It’s AD.

Actually, it’s Oklahoma alum knowledge. :wink:

Are you a Sooner? I’m going to have to add you to my known Big 12 rivals on this board and tilt my posts appropriately.[/quote]

Down to the tattoo on my ass. What are you…a Cyclone? HA!