Where Is MD6?

Hey guys, I keep seeing ads for a new thermogenic by Biotest in all the bodybuilding mags called MD6, but it’s not in the store. I don’t know if this question has been asked/answered already, but what is the deal with it??

Ya, with Biotest trying to brach out and reach new customers, its not really good practice to advertise a product, have the potential buyer check the page and see nothing relating to the product of interest.

I mean, there is no article, release date, etc. So it technically only exists in adverts. Weird.

Use the search function if you’re new, gentlemen. MD6 was a fat-burner introduced by Biotest almost 7 years ago. HOT-ROX eventually replaced it. I don’t read bodybuilding magazines anymore, so I can’t explain why MD6 ads are still on their pages. Or were you talking about seeing them on old magazines?

[quote]BFBullpup wrote:
Use the search function if you’re new, gentlemen. MD6 was a fat-burner introduced by Biotest almost 7 years ago. HOT-ROX eventually replaced it. I don’t read bodybuilding magazines anymore, so I can’t explain why MD6 ads are still on their pages. Or were you talking about seeing them on old magazines?[/quote]

There is a new version of MD-6 coming out…

[quote]BFBullpup wrote:
Use the search function if you’re new, gentlemen. MD6 was a fat-burner introduced by Biotest almost 7 years ago. HOT-ROX eventually replaced it. I don’t read bodybuilding magazines anymore, so I can’t explain why MD6 ads are still on their pages. Or were you talking about seeing them on old magazines?[/quote]

Err because they’re coming out with a NEW version. The ads are in a few magazines.

I agree, people have been posting about this for a while now. Anyone know what the difference is between this new MD6 and HOT-ROX?

I stand corrected. Obviously I’m not a thermogenics user as well as a magazine reader.

try a huge online bodybuilding store