Where is King James Going?

Miami Heat?
Chicago Bulls?
New Jersey Nets?
New York Knicks?
Cleveland Cavaliers?

Vegas says Chi town and I’m a bettin man so let’s roll with that.

You know LA is an option too right?

Goin to MIAMI

miami heat. done and done.

There is an entire NBA offseason/free agency thread. The last 5 pages have been all about where LBJ is going… Oh yeah and it’s Miami

.greg.

Did you guys know LeBron might trade teams.

I hope he considered what his city will be losing out on now…CLE is a desperate place and the economy was pretty much held up ny him and the Cavs…

He says he’ll never be great without a ring

Bullshit

Malone
Miller
Stockton…legends with loyalty

I’m actually pissed and I don’t follow any other team except the Pistons.

Lebron fucked Cleveland and Ohio

He’s going to hell with a slit fucking throat if there’s any justice in this world

[quote]Ct. Rockula wrote:
I hope he considered what his city will be losing out on now…CLE is a desperate place and the economy was pretty much held up ny him and the Cavs…

Bullshit

Malone
Miller

Lebron fucked Cleveland and Ohio[/quote]

They had 6 years to surround him with talent. Not old washed up stars on their way out to retirement.

[quote]DBCooper wrote:
He’s going to hell with a slit fucking throat if there’s any justice in this world[/quote]

HAHA WHAT? Fucking Cleveland Crybabies. The owner is an embarrasment. Does anyone understand what the term “FREE AGENT” means?

Oh Lebron, we all need you because this place sucks so bad without you here to make it better. Yea, I’d stay if I were him. … NOT!

We hate althetes who do shit ONLY for the money, he did the opposite. We hate athletes who are so ego driven, they need to be “THE MAN” and there is no room in the clubhouse for someone who could share the spotlight, he did the opposite.

We hate althetes who put thier personal interests ahead of the game and trying to win the game. Lebron James Left his HOME because he wanted to go win at basketball, sharing the spotlight and taking less mony. THIS is what type of althete the world loves, or at least its what we all say we wanted althetes to act like. Seriously people make up your mind.

V

[quote]ADvanced TS wrote:

Bullshit

Malone
Miller

They had 6 years to surround him with talent. Not old washed up stars on their way out to retirement.
[/quote]

7… 7 years actually

.greg.

[quote]Vegita wrote:

[quote]DBCooper wrote:
He’s going to hell with a slit fucking throat if there’s any justice in this world[/quote]

HAHA WHAT? Fucking Cleveland Crybabies. The owner is an embarrasment. Does anyone understand what the term “FREE AGENT” means?

Oh Lebron, we all need you because this place sucks so bad without you here to make it better. Yea, I’d stay if I were him. … NOT!

We hate althetes who do shit ONLY for the money, he did the opposite. We hate athletes who are so ego driven, they need to be “THE MAN” and there is no room in the clubhouse for someone who could share the spotlight, he did the opposite.

We hate althetes who put thier personal interests ahead of the game and trying to win the game. Lebron James Left his HOME because he wanted to go win at basketball, sharing the spotlight and taking less mony. THIS is what type of althete the world loves, or at least its what we all say we wanted althetes to act like. Seriously people make up your mind.

V[/quote]

You take your damn good sense and go somewhere else with it! FUCK YOU LABRON FOR TEAMING UP WITH BOSH AND WADE TO MAKE THE CHANCES FOR THE CELTICS GOING TO ANOTHER FINAL IN THE NEXT FEW YEARS SLIMMER THAN THEIR OLD ASSES ALREADY HAD!!!

[quote]Vegita wrote:

[quote]DBCooper wrote:

V[/quote]

I’m sorry, but I’m tired of hearing the “he didn’t do it for the money!!!” line. That’s bullshit. He’s signing for one year less, but with teaming up with another Nike sponsored athlete, on a new team with a new number in a “fake” town like Miami he’ll make up that lost money in a season. Cleveland gave him everything he asked for for 7 fucking years. If your team has the talent to have the leagues best record 2 years running, then they should have the talent to compete for a championship. The facts are James doesn’t have the nuts the all-timers had/have and had to go chase greatness instead of bringing it his way. He will forever be remebered as a spoiled, arrogant prima donna who deserted his city 'cause he couldn’t handle the pressure. I don’t care how many titles he may or may not win over his career.

[quote]polo77j wrote:

[quote]Vegita wrote:

[quote]DBCooper wrote:

V[/quote]

You take your damn good sense and go somewhere else with it! FUCK YOU LABRON FOR TEAMING UP WITH BOSH AND WADE TO MAKE THE CHANCES FOR THE CELTICS GOING TO ANOTHER FINAL IN THE NEXT FEW YEARS SLIMMER THAN THEIR OLD ASSES ALREADY HAD!!![/quote]

Haha I forgot about that! Hell i’m even happier about this move now than I was before. Screw cleveland and Boston in one fell swoop. Lebron I think I love you.

P.S. the reason I also hate cleveland, is because I am a Broncos fan and my cousin is die hard Browns fan, Needless to say things get heated when I talk football with him. He doesn’t like Elway too much and therefore I hate his team and thier city.

V

[quote]gregron wrote:

[quote]ADvanced TS wrote:

Bullshit

Malone
Miller

[/quote]

7… 7 years actually

.greg.[/quote]

You can be my stat guy.

[quote]Vegita wrote:

[quote]polo77j wrote:

[quote]Vegita wrote:

[quote]DBCooper wrote:

V[/quote]

You take your damn good sense and go somewhere else with it! FUCK YOU LABRON FOR TEAMING UP WITH BOSH AND WADE TO MAKE THE CHANCES FOR THE CELTICS GOING TO ANOTHER FINAL IN THE NEXT FEW YEARS SLIMMER THAN THEIR OLD ASSES ALREADY HAD!!![/quote]

Haha I forgot about that! Hell i’m even happier about this move now than I was before. Screw cleveland and Boston in one fell swoop. Lebron I think I love you.

P.S. the reason I also hate cleveland, is because I am a Broncos fan and my cousin is die hard Browns fan, Needless to say things get heated when I talk football with him. He doesn’t like Elway too much and therefore I hate his team and thier city.

V[/quote]

Whoa whoa whoa … the Browns have fans?? I just thought they paid people to sit in the stands to not look so pathetic during televised home games…

[quote]polo77j wrote:

[quote]Vegita wrote:

[quote]polo77j wrote:

[quote]Vegita wrote:

[quote]DBCooper wrote:

V[/quote]

V[/quote]

Whoa whoa whoa … the Browns have fans?? I just thought they paid people to sit in the stands to not look so pathetic during televised home games…[/quote]

Even worse, kid grew up and lived his whole life in upstate NY. I mean I can see the attraction of other teams in other cities. I myself am a broncos fan, but it was because of watching Elway in the Superbowl against the redskins. He made me a fan. How the hell do you become a Browns fan NOT living in the city of cleveland? Bernie Kozar? You are just attracted to bad things? Ugly girls, rusted out beater cars, trailer parks and the browns? What the fuck is a Brown anyways and why are they Orange? Fucking craziness.

V

[quote]Vegita wrote:

[quote]polo77j wrote:

[quote]Vegita wrote:

[quote]polo77j wrote:

[quote]Vegita wrote:

[quote]DBCooper wrote:

V[/quote]

V[/quote]

Whoa whoa whoa … the Browns have fans?? I just thought they paid people to sit in the stands to not look so pathetic during televised home games…[/quote]

Even worse, kid grew up and lived his whole life in upstate NY. I mean I can see the attraction of other teams in other cities. I myself am a broncos fan, but it was because of watching Elway in the Superbowl against the redskins. He made me a fan. How the hell do you become a Browns fan NOT living in the city of cleveland? Bernie Kozar? You are just attracted to bad things? Ugly girls, rusted out beater cars, trailer parks and the browns? What the fuck is a Brown anyways and why are they Orange? Fucking craziness.

V[/quote]

Pure craziness…almost as bad as hating the Celtics…

[quote]WhiteFlash wrote:

[quote]Vegita wrote:

[quote]DBCooper wrote:

V[/quote]

I’m sorry, but I’m tired of hearing the “he didn’t do it for the money!!!” line. That’s bullshit. He’s signing for one year less, but with teaming up with another Nike sponsored athlete, on a new team with a new number in a “fake” town like Miami he’ll make up that lost money in a season. Cleveland gave him everything he asked for for 7 fucking years. If your team has the talent to have the leagues best record 2 years running, then they should have the talent to compete for a championship. The facts are James doesn’t have the nuts the all-timers had/have and had to go chase greatness instead of bringing it his way. He will forever be remebered as a spoiled, arrogant prima donna who deserted his city 'cause he couldn’t handle the pressure. I don’t care how many titles he may or may not win over his career. [/quote]

He isn’t making more money in Miami unless they win a championship or two. So either he wins a championship and is better off, because A) he has a championship and B) he has more money, or he doesn’t win a championship and he makes less money than he would in cleveland. I really do not have a problem with WHAT he did. Did he attention whore? sure, big deal, he raised 5 Mil for kids. I’m not losing sleep over it.

Sidenote, should A-Rod have stayed in Texas so he could be the star of the team and never win a title, or did he make the right move going into a star packed Yankees team and get his title (and possibly a few more).

V

Well the only other better option for James was to go to the Phoenix Suns to beat out the Lakers finally and win the Championship.