Where is Charles Poliquin Anyways?

There is another thread for another author and I’m curious. Anyone know?

eating fish tacos by the pier

Living with eskimos, and he’s found that drinking whale piss straight from the source is extremely anabolic. Expect to get the bottled version soon…

Megadosing his clients with supplements and getting them to also gain 200 lbs of lean body mass.

who cares!!

well, i’ll tell you where he ISN’T.

He ISN’T in Pennsylvania, and he certainly isn’t in my basement, bound to a chair, weeping softly to himself.

because that would be ridiculous.

Getting his Level 1 CrossFit cert.

What about John Berardi?

I know he’s running his own website now, with his own books and programs, but he still plugs certain Biotest supplements.

It’d be nice to see an article from him, just for old times sake.

Charles, is a legend.

Dominican fruit is the most anabolic substance on earth.

Floating the baltic sea, living off of a one year supply of the mythologically anabolic scandinavian wombat egg.

When I go to rhe Dominican Republic my dick instantly grows with 20 inches. I don’t know if it’s the women or the food.

good question

Nah, Dominican measuring tapes measure millimeters.

[quote]Billy Whizz wrote:
When I go to rhe Dominican Republic my dick instantly grows with 20 inches. I don’t know if it’s the women or the food. [/quote]

[quote]tribunaldude wrote:
Nah, Dominican measuring tapes measure millimeters.[/quote]

Well then I’ll just have to make do with the yard-long then.

My guessing is conversing with someone in his French-Canadian accent about why Americans suck. By the way, I know that jackass that started the other thread.

[quote]BBriere wrote:
My guessing is conversing with someone in his French-Canadian accent about why Americans suck. By the way, I know that jackass that started the other thread.[/quote]

If you really do know him, punch him in the throat for me.

He’s on the fucking warpath murdering, by hand, every dietitian he can find. Amid their death throes of “you should only eat 3 eggs per week” and “don’t take that supplement, here, eat some more high fructose corn syrup, it’s made from corn so it’s all natural” he is making himself strong with every death of those worthless fucking dietitians.

Ideas: He could just send them copies of his theories and observations, and I’d expect 80% of them to shoot themselves in their own heads.
For those who survive, he could simply hurl dominican casaba fruit dipped in anabolic dominican mango juice through their windows. Since they lack structural integrity and functionality based on his overhead squat principle, they don’t stand a chance of surviving a direct hit.
Finally he could get his legendary female speed skater to visit them and strangle them with her ginormous quads.

[quote]Xab wrote:
He’s on the fucking warpath murdering, by hand, every dietitian he can find. Amid their death throes of “you should only eat 3 eggs per week” and “don’t take that supplement, here, eat some more high fructose corn syrup, it’s made from corn so it’s all natural” he is making himself strong with every death of those worthless fucking dietitians. [/quote]

[quote]pushmepullme wrote:

[quote]BBriere wrote:
My guessing is conversing with someone in his French-Canadian accent about why Americans suck. By the way, I know that jackass that started the other thread.[/quote]

If you really do know him, punch him in the throat for me.[/quote]

This may surprise a lot of people, but Charles’ actually one of the most decent guys in the field. And as to his whereabouts, spoke to him yesterday and he was at his Rhode Island Poliquin Strength Institute filming stuff and overseeing a seminar

[quote]Xab wrote:
He’s on the fucking warpath murdering, by hand, every dietitian he can find. Amid their death throes of “you should only eat 3 eggs per week” and “don’t take that supplement, here, eat some more high fructose corn syrup, it’s made from corn so it’s all natural” he is making himself strong with every death of those worthless fucking dietitians. [/quote]

Although I have to admit this is a very plausible possibility…