Where is Bonez217?

[quote]Samir wrote:
Ok in all seriousness, can we get a “Come Back Bonez” movement going? [/quote]

I’m in. I’ll be in charge of the polypropelene plastic wrist bands and powerful slogans (BACK?? BONES?? NOW!!"),

In all seriousness, he was one of the biggest assets we had in the bodybuilding section. Sucks that he’s gone.

Honestly, I used to read his advice so much in nutrition. I’ve never been a big fan of “eat tons of crap and cheeseburgers to get huge” and I think his advice was on point for natural lifters.

On the flip side, I’m pretty many sure “non natural” types used his advice also.

His ability to wield Occam’s razor in the BB forum was fucking superb. He cut through all the BS - ego, broscience, etc. and just let people have the truth.

We need to find a way to picket his house.

[quote]Samir wrote:
Ok in all seriousness, can we get a “Come Back Bonez” movement going? [/quote]

I’d sign that petition. Learned a butt-ton from Bonez.

bonez lives in singapore? me too! anyone knows his nationality? xander, i know you appear on hwz pretty often. :wink:

It’s a shame that Bonez, unlike X, might actually follow through and stay away for a considerable amount of time (possibly forever).

Until Bonez returns, lets just laugh at this thread

This is one of my favorites from that thread

[quote]waylanderxx wrote:
His gf told him he was spending too much time on here and gave him an ultimatum; whipped bonez is whipped.

Serious.[/quote]
so basically, he tried to act like he was sticking it to the man/PX/T-Nation by not posting, but really, it was is his gf who made him stop.

at least, this is what i have gathered. lol

[quote]LTKO wrote:
bonez lives in singapore? me too! anyone knows his nationality? xander, i know you appear on hwz pretty often. ;)[/quote]

Haha yeah I’m there a lot more than here. Don’t think he’s in SG for real no more than he was from Belgium.

Perhaps non-USA forum members could nominate to “be” from states in the USA - Idaho, Iowa or New Mexico perhaps?

[quote]Eielson wrote:
It’s a shame that Bonez, unlike X, might actually follow through and stay away for a considerable amount of time (possibly forever).[/quote]

Considering the discipline he applied to training and nutrition doesn’t sound like the type of bloke that would go back on a decision.

And is Gregron on an extended honeymoon or what?!

[quote]XanderBuilt wrote:

[quote]Eielson wrote:
It’s a shame that Bonez, unlike X, might actually follow through and stay away for a considerable amount of time (possibly forever).[/quote]

Considering the discipline he applied to training and nutrition doesn’t sound like the type of bloke that would go back on a decision.[/quote]

He has over 11000 posts here. I think there is at least reason to hold out hope that he comes back eventually. X has shown some discipline in his training and nutrition (little lacking in his dieting), yet he threatens to leave all the time and doesn’t follow through. Unfortunately, Bonez does stand a much better chance of following through.

[quote]Eielson wrote:

[quote]XanderBuilt wrote:

[quote]Eielson wrote:

Considering the discipline he applied to training and nutrition doesn’t sound like the type of bloke that would go back on a decision.[/quote]

He has over 11000 posts here. I think there is at least reason to hold out hope that he comes back eventually. X has shown some discipline in his training and nutrition (little lacking in his dieting), yet he threatens to leave all the time and doesn’t follow through. Unfortunately, Bonez does stand a much better chance of following through.[/quote]

If emotion was taken out of the discussion I think each exchange was extremely informative (can’t be helped I guess, and we’re speaking in hindsight of course). Both have done quite a bit to help new lifters just through their discussion. We all have “hot buttons” and they get triggered now and again and perhaps some were hitting X’s hot buttons more than not.

I don’t have the same hopes of Bonez coming back, that last post seemed pretty final for a bloke who doesn’t really get angry on these forums.

Would people react to each other’s posts the same if they didn’t know (took away the ability to know) who posted them?

this really is unfortunate. I was hoping prof X would loose the ‘lets soo who can wind up who most’ contest between x and bonez, because unlike X bonez actually gives out good advice in most posts in most forums, and only gets argumemntative when X steps in, X on the otherhand, acts like an ass in every post, ever.

[quote]Samir wrote:
We need to find a way to picket his house.[/quote]

Occupy Bonez? lol

[quote]putter2712 wrote:
X on the otherhand, acts like an ass in every post, ever.[/quote]

Well that’s a stretch…

maybe not every post, but he will have acted like an ass by the end of the thread without fail

Bonez was one of the best posters here. Sucks that he got driven off by that bullshit, but I can’t say I blame him. I rarely post anymore and it’s because of all the bullshit antagonistic nonsense that virtually every thread devolves into.

It would be nice if people could have a decent, respectful discussion, but that’s pretty much impossible…

[quote]putter2712 wrote:
maybe not every post, but he will have acted like an ass by the end of the thread without fail
[/quote]

If I were new to this bodybuilding forum, and I read your posts, and comparing how you look with how X looks, I’d say you were a skinny butt-hurt jealous newb.

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:

[quote]putter2712 wrote:
[/quote]

If I were new to this bodybuilding forum, and I read your posts, and comparing how you look with how X looks, I’d say you were a skinny butt-hurt jealous newb.
[/quote]

Hey guys I’m here for the gangbang.