Where Has All The Hair Gone?

[quote]Sabrina wrote:
I fucking love a hairy man. I like it neat in the fun zone 'cause I hate to be interrupted by a crisp one when I am busy worshipping. Other than that I love it, it’s just so…manly. I think I would cry if my guy shaved his chest. [/quote]

Baby we’ve got to meet! Seriously I’m half Armenian and half Greek, how’s that for a hairy genetic combo! If I go out into the woods without my shirt on during bear season people start shooting at me! If hair was a valuable transferable commodity I’d be rich! I wish there were more women like Sabrina.

[quote]Sabrina wrote:
I fucking love a hairy man. I like it neat in the fun zone 'cause I hate to be interrupted by a crisp one when I am busy worshipping. Other than that I love it, it’s just so…manly. I think I would cry if my guy shaved his chest. [/quote]

Amen! Hairy brothers, there are women out there, lots of them, who rather enjoy a manly look when they are being pounded away at. Some even like to run their fingers through chest hair after sex. While some women got wet at the site of “Spiderman” taking off his shirt, I heard plenty women complain that they thought they were watching their sons getting undressed. Thank you Sabrina!

[quote]hockechamp14 wrote:
I shave my chest and stomach hair every damn week. I think it grows about as fast as my facial hair. I’d probally have a beard growing from under my shirts if I didn’t shave it. You guys who are calling me queer for shaving aren’t the really hairy guys. Like I’d have a freakig family of birds living between my legs if I didn’t take care of that.

What makes me more curious is how many people get an anal beard if they don’t take care of thier posteriors.[/quote]

I have never been curious about that.

[quote]WestsideLuvr wrote:
Sabrina wrote:
I fucking love a hairy man. I like it neat in the fun zone 'cause I hate to be interrupted by a crisp one when I am busy worshipping. Other than that I love it, it’s just so…manly. I think I would cry if my guy shaved his chest.

Amen! Hairy brothers, there are women out there, lots of them, who rather enjoy a manly look when they are being pounded away at. Some even like to run their fingers through chest hair after sex. While some women got wet at the site of “Spiderman” taking off his shirt, I heard plenty women complain that they thought they were watching their sons getting undressed. Thank you Sabrina! [/quote]

It isn’t so much the look, 'cause I can’t see behind me anyway. Ha! But, I love the way his hairy chest feels pressed up against my back when he’s pounding away. I like the way his hairy legs feel against my thighs, and I love feeling his hairy arms slithering up mine to pin them over my head. And the smell! The way he smells after should be called Sabrina-nip.

[quote]Sabrina wrote:

It isn’t so much the look, 'cause I can’t see behind me anyway. Ha! [/quote]

That’s what that floor to ceiling mirror is for, baby.

Funny, I seem to recall reading this exact same passage in one of Jane Goodall’s books.

[quote]And the smell! The way he smells after should be called Sabrina-nip.
[/quote]

I’m quite fond of Sabrina’s nips myself. Mmmmm.

So you see, brothers? There is hope for us hairy, musky, sweaty men after all. All one needs to do, it seems, is find oneself a Sabrina.

Too bad there’s only one. :stuck_out_tongue:

[quote]Varqanir wrote:

Funny, I seem to recall reading this exact same passage in one of Jane Goodall’s books.
[/quote]

LOL. I was going to make a joke about chimps but then I realized she is one of the few people who truly fascinates me.

[quote]Professor X wrote:

LOL. I was going to make a joke about chimps but then I realized she is one of the few people who truly fascinates me.[/quote]

She also has a terrific sense of humor.

Remember that great Far Side cartoon?

A female chimp is grooming her mate, then says,

“Well, well… Another blond hair…Conducting a little more ‘Research’ with that Jane Goodall tramp?”

You can buy a T-shirt with that cartoon on the back from the Jane Goodall Institute.

[quote]Varqanir wrote:

[/quote]

Are you sure it was Jane Goodall, baby? Asses are just as hairy as chimps.

S

[quote]Z-Man wrote:
I bought one of those Bodygroom things when I was down in Denver… works awesome.[/quote]

I’m too hairy for the Norelco Bodygroomer! It’s too slow, too weak and too small to handle my bodyhair. I only use it on my upper back/shoulder area. I use my other trimmers to keep the rest of the body under control and a razor for the armpits and Headblade for my head.

[quote]Sabrina wrote:
Varqanir wrote:

Are you sure it was Jane Goodall, baby? Asses are just as hairy as chimps.

S[/quote]

I know my ass is as hairy as a chimp’s.

And yours is gonna be as red as a snow monkey’s

:wink:

[quote]Nate Dogg wrote:
Z-Man wrote:
I bought one of those Bodygroom things when I was down in Denver… works awesome.

I’m too hairy for the Norelco Bodygroomer! It’s too slow, too weak and too small to handle my bodyhair. I only use it on my upper back/shoulder area. I use my other trimmers to keep the rest of the body under control and a razor for the armpits and Headblade for my head.

[/quote]

Shaving is for pussies. :wink:

Real men burn their hair off.

I don’t know how I stumbled onto this year old thread, but it seems like a good place for this:

www.shaveeverywhere.com/