T Nation

Where Has All The Hair Gone?

[quote]morgangold wrote:
For hairy dudes looking for inspiration, check this out…

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sxD7n-M9CXE[/quote]

HAHA! I got the same chest-hairstyle.

I am going gray early so I have random snow white hairs on my chest.

[quote]Dirty Tiger wrote:

I have random snow white hairs on my chest.[/quote]

I guess it’s better than having random seven dwarf hairs on your chest.

My preference would be Princess Jasmine’s hair all over my pillow. Still attached to her, of course.

[quote]hockechamp14 wrote:
I shave my chest and stomach hair every damn week. I think it grows about as fast as my facial hair. I’d probally have a beard growing from under my shirts if I didn’t shave it.
[/quote]

I am almost jealous of guys like you. I let my beard grow for a month and it still looks like peachfuzz. My chest is even slower and I’m still waiting for hair on my back at 31 years of age. And legs? Forget about it. They are probably almost as smooth as any hot woman’s with absolutely no shaving.

[quote]InCorporeSano wrote:
Laser hair removal, man. No itchiness, a little redness that fades. How well it works depends on your hair color and skin tone. I have dark hair and light skin, so it works well. What is your coloring like?

[/quote]

Actually my friend, your the exact opposite of what works well.

The best candidate for laser hair removal would be someone with pale skin and dark hair.

[quote]FightinIrish26 wrote:
Zap Branigan wrote:
Hairy Chest = Good

Hairy Back = Gross

I hate having the hairy chest, but it is what it is.

At least it ends at the chest and doesn’t continue…back hair does fucking suck I bet.[/quote]

You got that right!

I don’t mind my chest hair, but I do use clippers on it. Sometimes a lower setting than other times.

My wife shaves my back hair with one of those straight, pen-looking trimmers. I can’t believe the clump of hair I get on the floor when she’s done.

It got too out-of-hand after not being shaved for a couple months, and my wife rolled over toward me in bed, got a face full of hair, and I didn’t have to beg her to shave it anymore.

I’ve thought about getting my back hair lazered off, but would never do that to my chest.

I just wish my chest hair wouldn’t get so thick.

[quote]Nicholas F wrote:
InCorporeSano wrote:
Laser hair removal, man. No itchiness, a little redness that fades. How well it works depends on your hair color and skin tone. I have dark hair and light skin, so it works well. What is your coloring like?

The best candidate for laser hair removal would be someone with pale skin and dark hair. [/quote]

I think you may have read his post wrong, or you just really confused me. hahaha

[quote]Varqanir wrote:
Dirty Tiger wrote:

I have random snow white hairs on my chest.

I guess it’s better than having random seven dwarf hairs on your chest.

My preference would be Princess Jasmine’s hair all over my pillow. Still attached to her, of course.[/quote]

HA!

When I got teased by my rugby mates that I had an animal pelt on my chest… I’ve been clipping the stuff since 20. Lately, back hair has been observed on my shoulder blades. Now, that’s a bitch to reach.

My pop told me as a child if I wanted hair on my chest when I grow up I had to eat spicy food. I ate it. Damn. I can grow more hair in one month than my pop in his lifetime.

I’m HAIRY!

And I have a 5 o’clock shadow by 9 A.M.

And a huge penis.

[quote]kroby wrote:
Lately, back hair has been observed on my shoulder blades. Now, that’s a bitch to reach.[/quote]

I think you need to work on your shoulder flexibility, Kroby. Start sprouting hair in the middle of your back, below your shoulder blades, and then maybe you’ll get some sympathy from me. Haha!

Ah, spicy food. Well, I guess that explains all the hairy-ass Thais, Indonesians and Tamil Indians you see running around. :stuck_out_tongue:

[quote]Nicholas F wrote:
InCorporeSano wrote:

The best candidate for laser hair removal would be someone with pale skin and dark hair. [/quote]

WTF? Did you read my post? I have pale skin and dark hair. Was that not clear when I said “I have dark hair and light skin”? Pay attention.

WOW! I always thought all men grew hair in the legs and frontside. Seriously. Apparently I have more hair than most of the people posting to this thread. Legs, arse, line up the abs, chest (grows slowly), and unfortunately, nipples. I shave the upper body. Used to do my legs too, but they’re a pain and women seem to like hair there anyway. One week I didn’t have time to shave to shave and a bedmate told me, “I’m glad you didn’t shave. I like your hair. I like to be reminded that I’m with a man.” Um, okay, I think. :-\

[quote]BFBullpup wrote:
WOW! I always thought all men grew hair in the legs and frontside. Seriously. Apparently I have more hair than most of the people posting to this thread. Legs, arse, line up the abs, chest (grows slowly), and unfortunately, nipples. I shave the upper body. Used to do my legs too, but they’re a pain and women seem to like hair there anyway. One week I didn’t have time to shave to shave and a bedmate told me, “I’m glad you didn’t shave. I like your hair. I like to be reminded that I’m with a man.” Um, okay, I think. :-[/quote]

I think you have bigger problems if leg hair is the only thing that shocked her back into realizing she was in bed with a guy. I have almost no leg hair. I think most women know I’m not female.

I have blonde hair but im still a a hairy bastard. Chest, belly, legs an arse…not really any on my back yet though.

I tried using hair removal cream one time…my skin looked like that of a young boy. But my skin got all pimply and blotchy as the hair began to grow back. Think i might have a go with the clippers.

With reagrds to the gentics thing…i’ve been with a few Korean and Thai girls in my time and some of them didn’t even have to shave their legs. Silky smooth all year round.

It’s genetics, my dad is hairy as fuck. My big bro has a full beard. I am almost 21 and I have 3-4 hairs under my arms and no more then a slowgrowing mustache.

[quote]ill wrote:
It’s genetics, my dad is hairy as fuck. My big bro has a full beard. I am almost 21 and I have 3-4 hairs under my arms and no more then a slowgrowing mustache.[/quote]

Hmmmmm. Was your mailman smooth-skinned by any chance?

:wink:

I bought one of those Bodygroom things when I was down in Denver… works awesome.

I like to shave my back while saying “I’m a pretty pretty princess.”

Seriously though, I’ve got that scotch-irish “my ancestors were cavemen” thing going on too. The best part is the two long patches of fur that go from both shoulder blades down to my ass. I just shave them once in a while and trim the carpet on my chest and stomach with clippers.

The real conundrum is my shoulders. I have a patch of alfalfa growing on each of them, and if I shave them, literally the next day my shoulders feel like sandpaper. And I’m too friggin lazy to shave my shoulders every day. So, I’ve given up and now I rock some hairy ass shoulders. So it goes.

I think the impotant thing for us hairy guys to realize is that we will never be pretty men, and that’s a good thing! I have no problem with never being mistaken for a metrosexual soy-boy.

[quote]Professor X wrote:
I think you have bigger problems if leg hair is the only thing that shocked her back into realizing she was in bed with a guy. I have almost no leg hair. I think most women know I’m not female.[/quote]

Women know that you’re not female because you got a bald head. :stuck_out_tongue:

I trim with clippers too to get that very short buzz cut look going on chest and stomach. The only problem is it is kinda prickly when slid over a another’s skin. This goes away after a few days when the ends of the hair do not stand errect, but acquire a more soft feel. This doesn’t seem to be the case for beards and goatees though which loose their hardness after one day even - makes things easier that way.

troop