Where Does All The Trash Come From?

do they eat out constantly

[quote]horsepuss wrote:
do they eat out constantly[/quote]

That would be my guess. One night of takeout food creates a ton more trash than one night of cooking at home.

[quote]pushmepullme wrote:

[quote]horsepuss wrote:
do they eat out constantly[/quote]

That would be my guess. One night of takeout food creates a ton more trash than one night of cooking at home.[/quote]

Does not appear so based on vehicle traffic…NO I’m not stalking them…YES anyone that wants to be my facebook friend should send me a pm!

[quote]Grneyes wrote:
[

I have to say, The Burbs was the first thing that popped into my head when I read Sen’s post. Great (sort of?) minds think alike![/quote]

I just love it when you call me Sen…feel like a great big dawg getting my belly scratched.

It made me laugh when I read this because my family used to produce that much when we were kids. I remember dreading trash night, because we had to drag the cans up the hill to the curb. I come from a family of nine though.

Recycling is a waste of money.

I dont generate any trash, I pile it up in the basement soak it in deisel and burn it. And it warms the house up. Called being green you assholes. Learn to be green for the environment.

[quote]Scrotus wrote:
I dont generate any trash, I pile it up in the basement soak it in deisel and burn it. And it warms the house up. Called being green you assholes. Learn to be green for the environment.[/quote]

Being green wastes money.

[quote]Scrotus wrote:
I dont generate any trash, I pile it up in the basement soak it in deisel and burn it. And it warms the house up. Called being green you assholes. Learn to be green for the environment.[/quote]

Being green wastes money and hurts the environment.

Sen-

Go through their trash man. You can steal trash. According to CSI (hey it’s really true!) you can go through people’s trash because when it’s on the curb, it is then public property on a city curb ; ) I was joking about seeing shit on TV being true, but I would guess it is a true statement : )

[quote]younggully wrote:
It made me laugh when I read this because my family used to produce that much when we were kids. I remember dreading trash night, because we had to drag the cans up the hill to the curb. I come from a family of nine though. [/quote]

I wouldn’t bet on that. I know where I live only city officials can go through garbage. Or maybe not.I’d check it just to be sure though.

Garbage put out is consider not private because there is reasonable knowledge that homeless/scavengers/coons/animals will go through it.

[quote]Brother Chris wrote:

[quote]Scrotus wrote:

Being green wastes money and hurts the environment.[/quote]
No your wrong, for one I am getting rid of those nasty fossil fuels they dont like, and for 2 I am keeping garbage out of the greenhouses.

Sen why don’t you just ask them? Do they look like they’d bite you?

[quote]eric_lacrosse wrote:
Sen why don’t you just ask them? Do they look like they’d bite you?[/quote]

They’re on a street like 3 blocks away from me…I’ve never met them…so…it’d be like way outta the blue and/or they would think I’m stalking them…