T Nation

Where Do You Get HCG???

I finally got my local doctor to prescribe me HCG along with Test Cyp injections. But my local pharmacies have no clue what to do with this prescription. Is there any pharmacies online that I can fill this with that will ship to me. I have the prescription in hand, I just have no idea where to go with it. Thanks for any help

I don't know anything about mail order.

My regular pharmacy wanted $1,300.00 for 10mi of 1000u/ml. I found a local compounding pharmacy that charges $75.00, even includes syringes.

In the "Finding a TRT Doc" sticky, it details how to find a compounding pharmacy near you to get scrips filled.

Poke around on youtube.

I get my Pregnyl 10,000IU vials from Walmart specialty mail order pharmacy for $80 per vial. Supplies included.

I get my Pregnyl 10,000IU vials from Walmart specialty mail order pharmacy for $80 per vial. Supplies included.

I just got my first script from Freedom Fertility Pharmacy.

Novarel, 10000 IU, all supplies and shipping was $110.00.

Its not illegal, and its not hard to find without a script if you know how to search. It should be around 35-40 dollars for 5000 iu of pregnyl.

Be careful: There are laws in certain US States that criminalize non-Rx hCG the same as [illegal] anabolic steroids. Federal government does not.

Note that it is hard to keep up with changes in the law across many governments.

steroidal.com/steroid-laws