Where Do You Buy Your Jeans?

I am looking to see if anyone has identified a particular brand of denim jeans that accommodate people who train legs…

The last bit of advice I had was “you could get ones with a larger waist and then wear a belt”

I’ve seen a few brands, just wondered what people’s feedback was. Thanks!

I go with the comfortable fit and always have to get a waist size about 6 sizes larger than what I actually need, belt required always.

Lol

[quote]Derek542 wrote:
Lol[/quote]

Its been more than two weeks, at least.

Can’t stand jeans anymore. They look stupid in the crotch region if you buy too large to accommodate legs, and they’re uncomfortable as hell if you buy them snug.

Cargo pants FTW.

Just go naked.

[quote]CLUNK wrote:
Can’t stand jeans anymore. They look stupid in the crotch region if you buy too large to accommodate legs, and they’re uncomfortable as hell if you buy them snug.

Cargo pants FTW. [/quote]
Liar you are in Zumba’s we all know it.

I get Lucky jeans at TJ Maxx too big and too long then have them altered at the dry cleaner next to my gym. Usually about $50 between the purchase and the alteration.

jeggings…

[quote]CLUNK wrote:

My jeans have always been too tight in the crotch, so obviously I started training legs to justify getting ones that would accommodate.

[quote]AliveAgain36 wrote:

[quote]CLUNK wrote:

My jeans have always been too tight in the crotch, so obviously I started training legs to justify getting ones that would accommodate.[/quote]

I see what you did there.

[quote]Edgy wrote:
jeggings…[/quote]

LMAO!

Anybody ever tried Duluth Trading Co. Ballroom Jeans?

Go to Nordstroms
Find good looking jeans
Find the right size in good looking jeans
buy jeans

Seven’s are the most comfortable jeans to me. They’re also really expensive. If you have “trendy” thrift stores near you, you can usually find some killer deals. Bought a few pair at a thrift shop, got 'em tailored and still saved damn near 2 bills from what they would’ve been new.

[quote]Aggv wrote:
Go to Nordstroms
Find good looking jeans
buy jeans[/quote]

That’s crazy, it would never work.

On a serious note, Sean John jeans fit me like a glove, but I am both fat and swole. I am also old, so I calls them “dungarees.”

Sears

[quote]TheKraken wrote:

[quote]Aggv wrote:
Go to Nordstroms
Find good looking jeans
buy jeans[/quote]

That’s crazy, it would never work.

On a serious note, Sean John jeans fit me like a glove, but I am both fat and swole. I am also old, so I calls them “dungarees.” [/quote]

Finally, someone else who calls them dungarees. My wife laughs whenever I say that word, also “davenport” for couch. Are these sort of upper Midwest terminology?

Also, I buy my dungarees at Walmart. The relaxed fit Levis work ok.

Has anyone tried the new Levi’s 541s?