Where Do I Go Next?

Greetings,
This is my first post and before I get to my question let me just say this site is a wonderful resource. I’ve been reading articles on this site for about a month now and as a result have a new found drive for working out. Thanks T-Nation!

My question: I have been working out for nearly two years. I am 22, 5’8" and 150lbs. My goals have always been simply to exercise, feel good and stay active. Since finding T-Nation I’ve decided to try and gain muscle mass and tone. In other words, I’m motivated now to become a more serious lifter. I have started Chad Waterbury’s “Anti-Bodybuilding Hypertrophy Program” and am finishing it up with great results.

My question is where should I go from here? Keep in mind I’ve never done a structured program until last month, and though I’ve been in gyms for a while, I’m still a true beginner. Thanks for your help.

Do the opposite of what you’re currently doing. It’s always a good way to mix things up.

You could try Total Body Training (TBT) by CW for hypertrophy, or even try his Strength-Focused Mesocycle (SFM) for strength.