Where Do I Go From Here? Desperate Cry for Help

Any drs. say anything about your TSH level? Its in range but a bit high.

Dry eyes makes me think hypo thyroid.

ft3 top of the range, doesnt look like hypo IMO. The word ‘dry’ screams low e to me, though.

2 Likes

Hows your sleep?

1 Like

Again, you have my sympathy, but self pity never cured anything. I get the frustration at having symptoms that no-one will diagnose, but while all those symptoms suck, they should not stop you pursuing the game and staying ready to immediately jump back to pro standard once you can figure out how to deal with your issues.

Now im not playing pro level anything, and im certainly not featured in any international video games (assume you mean fifa or pro evo or similar?), but I sure as hell still built muscle, got stronger and got myself to an elite powerlifting total, with much lower T than you have.

Your approach from here needs to be 2 fold, assuming you still pursue soccer.

1- Look for direct, non TRT approaches to sorting out your DHT
2- Stop using your situation as an excuse to wallow in self pity.

1 Like

Thanks guys for the quick replies . I really appreciate it. My body doesnt seem to want to let out fluids , its like my armpits dont sweat, genitals dont sweat. low semen volume. Eyes are dry. When I wake up and squeeze my thigh muscles the knee caps pop like there is no fluid in there either. Sounds like paper being crumpled.

It is not self pity. Okay, lets say I my dreams come true , then what? What is my WHY.

WHY am I doing this if I have no libido and numb genitals. No emotions? Why and who am I doing this for?

You literally just defined self pity.

Lets deal with 1 thing at a time.

You have a symptom: Limp dick
You have a potential cause: Measured low DHT
Follow this avenue and see where it takes you.

The Effects of Transdermal Dihydrotestosterone in the Aging Male: A Prospective, Randomized, Double Blind Study
Pekka Kunelius, Olavi Lukkarinen, Minna L. Hannuksela, Outi Itkonen and Juha S. Tapanainen

Abstract

The objective of the study was to investigate the effects of dihydrotestosterone (DHT) gel on general well-being, sexual function, and the prostate in aging men. A total of 120 men participated in this randomized, placebo-controlled study (60 DHT and 60 placebo). All subjects had nocturnal penile tumescence once per week or less, andropause symptoms, and a serum T level of 15 nmol/liter or less and/or a serum SHBG level greater than 30 nmol/liter. The mean age was 58 yr (range, 50–70 yr). Of these subjects, 114 men completed the study. DHT was administered transdermally for 6 months, and the dose varied from 125–250 mg/d. General well-being symptoms and sexual function were evaluated using a questionnaire, and prostate symptoms were evaluated using the International Prostate Symptoms Score, transrectal ultrasonography, and assay of serum prostate-specific antigen.

Early morning erections improved transiently in the DHT group at 3 months of treatment (P < 0.003), and the ability to maintain erection improved in the DHT group compared with the placebo group (P < 0.04). No significant changes were observed in general well-being between the placebo and the DHT group. Serum concentrations of LH, FSH, E2, T, and SHBG decreased significantly during DHT treatment. Treatment with DHT did not affect liver function or the lipid profile. Hemoglobin concentrations increased from 146.0 ± 8.2 to 154.8 ± 11.4 g/liter, and hematocrit from 43.5 ± 2.5% to 45.8 ± 3.4% (P < 0.001). Prostate weight and prostate-specific antigen levels did not change during the treatment. No major adverse events were observed.

Transdermal administration of DHT improves sexual function and may be a useful alternative for androgen replacement . As estrogens are thought to play a role in the pathogenesis of prostate hyperplasia, DHT may be beneficial, compared with aromatizing androgens, in the treatment of aging men.

Rt3 would have been nice to see. You’re definitely experiencing symptoms of low dht and low estrogen.

You mentioned keto previously. Are you still getting plenty of fat?

You may need to cheat additional blood tests to get on trt. You could attempt starving yourself and sleep deprivation before your blood draw.

You could also risk obtaining testosterone “illegally” in order to shut yourself down.

When you’re shut down, you’d discontinue testosterone use, let your T levels drop and then get blood work. The problem with this is 1. Obtaining the T source, 2. It’s risky because it will temporarily leave you feeling worse than right now, 3. Your T levels may not be low enough for the Dr, 4. Your LH and FSH numbers will come back near zero, which is indicative of being shut down.

It’s also very unusual to see decent free T numbers and poor dht. I wonder if something’s going on with 5 alpha reductase in your system which converts testosterone to dht.

Are you extremely lean? Add ing some body fat has type potential to increase t to e aromatization.

Don’t give up.

1 Like

I tried drinking a glass of soy milk 2 days in a row a while back to try and increase e2. Did not notice a difference and was worried about growing tits if I drank more. Should I try drinking more soy milk? 2 glasses a day for a week or two and see how I feel?

You look emaciated. Too much restriction.

Continue to drink soy. No broccoli etc.

Take pregnenolone and dhea.

1 Like

A month after, here I am even leaner. Complete loss of muscle mass (which was my goal) to be really slender and lean like Ronaldo. I put on too much weight for my sport by doing 1000s of pushups everyday without doing any back workouts. Got rounded shoulders too soo hoped the loss of muscle mass would fix that. I remember the day I took this photo. I ate my first meal at noon it was a small cup of oatmeal. I dont think I ate anything else that day.

I no longer look like this, I am back to looking like the first photo, how ever I only have half the muscle mass and more fat around waist,/hips.

@physioLojik do you think I should drink soy milk ?

I wouldn’t drink soy. I really think you need to focus primarily on your dht levels and once improved your estrogen will improve.

Google supplements to increase 5 alpha reductase. This is the enzyme that converts free T to dht. Your free T is normal, so there’s a deficiency in the conversion. Also make sure you’re no longer in a caloric or nutrient restriction. Put yourself in a surplus with ample carbs, fats and proteins.

I have never had to watch what I ate before, I simply ate nesquick cereal, toast, chicken, eggs and played soccer and lifted weights. Never had erectile dysfunction and didnt think it was possible at 21?! I am currently back at 175 lbs at 5’9’'.

Creatine is the only substance I found that increases 5-Alpha reductase. I have been drinking it as well with no improvement in symptoms?

Sorghum, Butea Superba, Zinc, creatine and Niacinamide.

1 Like

I read on the internet that zinc actually inhibits 5 alpha reductase.

Did you consult dr crissler to see if he will prescribe ? He’s not crazy expensive

1 Like

I live in Croatia now, the pay here is not that great. He was willing to tell me to check DHT for the numbness , that was it. When I asked him for more help he said that he does not offer free advice over the internet. If I wanted to become a patient of his. I think his website says it 200$USD for a 30 minute consultation. That is pretty expensive for over here.

If you can get your 5 alpha reductase increased, your dht levels should improve since your free T is decent. 5 alpha reductase is the enzyme that converts testosterone to dht. If deficient, you can see normal free t levels with poor dht levels, which you have. Once that improves, your estrogen will likely increase.

I would start there and be sure you’re in a surplus of calories.

If you go through that process with no luck, you may need to look at trt. If no one will prescribe, you’ll have to follow the above that I already mentioned to trick the system.