Where do Dr's Research TRT Dosing/Protocol?

My naturopath has agreed to prescribe injectable test and Arimidex. I asked what the dose would be for the test, and she said “I don’t know yet, I need to research.”

Where do Dr’s research how much to prescribe?

I’m convinced that I can persuade her to change the script if needed. I’m just concerned about her coming back with some 50mg/week shit.

Where can I find data to backup the protocol that I want… 200ml Test Cyp/Week, Adex, and HCG?

Why 200mg T?
Many TRT guys trying that have not been able to get balanced.

[quote]KSman wrote:
Why 200mg T?
Many TRT guys trying that have not been able to get balanced.[/quote]

What have you seen them struggle with and why do you think the higher dosage has that effect with balance?

Most doctors do not research these things and typically are ignorant. If they are not unwilling, they can be dangerous. Some guys print parts of the stickies and take that to their docs, but that assumes that they are willing to appear that they don’t already know it all.

[quote]ncrooks wrote:
My naturopath has agreed to prescribe injectable test and Arimidex. I asked what the dose would be for the test, and she said “I don’t know yet, I need to research.”

Where do Dr’s research how much to prescribe?

I’m convinced that I can persuade her to change the script if needed. I’m just concerned about her coming back with some 50mg/week shit.

Where can I find data to backup the protocol that I want… 200ml Test Cyp/Week, Adex, and HCG?

[/quote]

For good health, you should want the minimal amount of drugs to put you in the mid- to high-normal range for T.

Arimidex is not needed for all men. I use 100 mg of T cup and 1000 IU HCG three times per week and have no need for arimidex. My estradiol is in the 40’s and I feel fine, no symptoms at all.

There are plenty of studies with HCG and test cyp. Use Pub Med.

Brick. You should stop taking your rare condition as a license to say things that are inappropriate for most guys. Most have a horrible experience with E2 levels that that high. If you want to promote a course of action for your condition that was less difficult that what you went through, that would be useful. Create a dedicated thread then drop that thread in posts as you feel appropriate.

Still pretty new at this, and spoke out of turn a bit.

I have a Low T Center who usually prescribes 200mg Test Cyp, HCG, and Adex.

My doc has me starting out with 100mg Test Cyp, and 1mg/day Arimidex, which is way too much. I’ve lowered that to 1mg adex EOD, sometimes E3D.

My E2 is above range a little, but 1mg daily is still too much.

Once my low T was confirmed, I asked my doc what she thought the correct protocol would be. She responded with “I don’t know, this is the first case I’m handling, and I need to research.”

She was pretty fair to start. Beginning with 100mg, and testing again at the end of my first 8 weeks.