Where Did I Go Wrong

Hi, we’ll I came here to find some answers at where I’m cycle went wrong or what I messed up. I’m a 30 year old male and I just had to cut my second test cycle short at three weeks in. My first cycle was last feb. it was pretty straight forward.

I ran 500mg of test E for 12 weeks pinning twice a week. Pct with clomid 5 weeks. Cycle went amazing no real sides great gains came off back to normal kept 14 of 19 pounds post.

Last month I decide lets go another round put test sust 500mg a week broke into 3-4 pins. Well two weeks in test kicking in hard and I got a bad case of prostatic. All kinds of urinating issue. Urologist said test cause it! Should I have done a A.I ? Any reason I didn’t have the problem first go around. Was it the different type of test ? Help me out guys. Do you think my future of test cycles are over. ?

Thanks for your time.

go to your doc (or not if you have another way of obtaining) and try to get a small dose of proscar that should help your prostate which is prob enlarged and pushing on your bladder causing urination problems most likely. lowering your estro with an AI wouldnt hurt either always a good idea.

[quote]BigRonDon wrote:
go to your doc (or not if you have another way of obtaining) and try to get a small dose of proscar that should help your prostate which is prob enlarged and pushing on your bladder causing urination problems most likely. lowering your estro with an AI wouldnt hurt either always a good idea.[/quote]

Thanks brother, what about my first cycle going smooth and this have issues. Do you think is the different type of test I used. Thanks.

[quote]Lift-big wrote:

[quote]BigRonDon wrote:
go to your doc (or not if you have another way of obtaining) and try to get a small dose of proscar that should help your prostate which is prob enlarged and pushing on your bladder causing urination problems most likely. lowering your estro with an AI wouldnt hurt either always a good idea.[/quote]

Thanks brother, what about my first cycle going smooth and this have issues. Do you think is the different type of test I used. Thanks. [/quote]

Doubt its a different test mate since all esters break down eventually (time dependant on type of ester) and you will be left with just testosterone in your body doing its job.

Thanks man. Is it the test that effects the prostate or estergen ?

[quote]Gcortese wrote:

[quote]Lift-big wrote:

[quote]BigRonDon wrote:

Thanks brother, what about my first cycle going smooth and this have issues. Do you think is the different type of test I used. Thanks. [/quote]

Doubt its a different test mate since all esters break down eventually (time dependant on type of ester) and you will be left with just testosterone in your body doing its job.[/quote]

Do you think that two weeks of test sust at 500mg should have enlarged my prostate ?

[quote]Lift-big wrote:

[quote]Gcortese wrote:

[quote]Lift-big wrote:

[quote]BigRonDon wrote:

Doubt its a different test mate since all esters break down eventually (time dependant on type of ester) and you will be left with just testosterone in your body doing its job.[/quote]

Do you think that two weeks of test sust at 500mg should have enlarged my prostate ? [/quote]

I think it is unlikely, but what you have to remember is that were all different and respond differently. So you might be really unlucky.