Where Can I Get some Quality Powder Protein?

Hey all-

For the past year, i have been using EAS powder protein(it’s a purple bag) and it sells for $30ish dollars. I buy them at Costco. Does anyone know whether this is a quality powder protein?

Btw, when i drink a 30g powder protein shake, I dont feel “full” after. Is that normal? I feel like i just drank a cup of water?

In your opinion, what’s the most affordable and good quality powder protein?

buy Grow! from the website your posting on, its quality and cheap…

/end thread

[quote]spacekillers wrote:
Hey all-

For the past year, i have been using EAS powder protein(it’s a purple bag) and it sells for $30ish dollars. I buy them at Costco. Does anyone know whether this is a quality powder protein? [/quote]

EAS’s quality has gone downhill since they were purchased by Raxall.

You mean consuming liquid protein fills you up the same as consuming that same quantity of another liquid? Who would’ve guessed?

Like the previous poster recommended, I usually stick with Biotest.

[quote]spacekillers wrote:
Hey all-

For the past year, i have been using EAS powder protein(it’s a purple bag) and it sells for $30ish dollars. I buy them at Costco. Does anyone know whether this is a quality powder protein?

Btw, when i drink a 30g powder protein shake, I dont feel “full” after. Is that normal? I feel like i just drank a cup of water?

In your opinion, what’s the most affordable and good quality powder protein? [/quote]

Biotest pimping aside, it’s a perfectly fine product. I use it as well and buy it at Sam’s Club.

Use milk when you mix your shakes and add some frozen berries (also available at Costco/Sam’s) - you’ll feel more satisfied.

On a side note, your shakes should be used to enhance your nutritional intake, not replace actual food intake.

thanks guys!

I think that one scoop of that EAS in a bag has only 12-15 grams of protein…so you may need 2 scoops to equal what you’d get from a more expensive (and higher quality) protein…though I’m not sure, check the bag.

Yeah, in EAS, 1 scoop is around 14g of protein. So i have to use 2 scoops

I know there are mixed opinions on this but I don’t use the powder you mentioned simply because of the soy protein in it. With the breast cancer history in my family and the tumor I on my upper right pec, I try to be mindful of those things.

As for the quality of the other proteins included I do not feel qualified to opine.

Christopher