T Nation

Where Are You Gustavopacho?

Just wondering how’s gustavopacho after his PC period. Did I miss his continuation thread or he didn’t start at all? Hmm. If you’re out there gus, please let us know how you are now! I’m personally an avid reader of your PC discussion!! (:

bump. Ain’t anybody interested in how he is now?

As you note on the front page there is a announcement concerning the physique clinic wrap-ups. Believe that all participants are required to do a ending speech/statement/log and until they complete that or until their body of work has been released ~ They need to shhHhHh. This is just a guess.

I’d like to know what happened to the ladies. They’ve all disappeared except Little Joe.

[quote]kinein wrote:
As you note on the front page there is a announcement concerning the physique clinic wrap-ups. Believe that all participants are required to do a ending speech/statement/log and until they complete that or until their body of work has been released ~ They need to shhHhHh. This is just a guess. [/quote]

This announcement has been up for six months and nothing. I too dragged this thread up as I’m trying to see how the first class is doing 6 months later.

I saw that Bartl did another triathalon and is looking bigger and more buff now. Last mention from him is a plan to do the V-Diet in September.