Where Are Spike Shooters?

I used to pick up Spike from Vit. Shoppe near where I live (San Diego - Pt. Loma area).

They have been out of it for weeks now!

I see that a lot of people on this site are in California…any locals here want to share where they pick up Spike from?

(yes I COULD order it online, but I really don’t need 24 cans…I usually only drink 2 to 4 oz at a time pre-workout so a single can (or 2) at a time suits my consumption well)

Thanks!

Order them by the case. Your life will improve. Seriously.

Spike Shooters put me to sleep, honestly I drank one and took a nap.

Just thought I would throw that out there.

[quote]n3wb wrote:

Just thought I would throw that out there.[/quote]

I find the same effect, really. A strong cup of coffee often does more for me than a Spike shooter.

It’s weird.

[quote]JimmyBoom wrote:
n3wb wrote:

I find the same effect, really. A strong cup of coffee often does more for me than a Spike shooter.

It’s weird.
[/quote]

There’s a World Gym, 619 GYM, I think it’s called. I think they sell stuff there.

As for sleeping on Spike… it hits people different. If I remember the shpeel, it’s supposed to give you a feeling of calm, clarity and focus, not like coffee and a caffeine jolt.

Read the promo of the stuff you buy next time.

You want a rush, use coffee.

[quote]JimmyBoom wrote:
n3wb wrote:

It’s weird.
[/quote]

I tried my first one last week and hit a DL PR. I feel it helped me psych up.

To the OP I have seen them for sale at GNC.

Thanks to all!

I like the taste and (for me) they work as advertised…now if only they were more “available”

I’ll check GNC too…

To the poster that said 619 GYM…what is that?? the name of the gym? shop? Where is that??

Thanks again!

I always bought them at 7 eleven.

[quote]n3wb wrote:

Just thought I would throw that out there.[/quote]

Good God, your adrenals must be completely shot.

Take a week off-two-from EVERY stimulant, including coffee, Moutain Dew, and exciting movies.

[quote]m00se wrote:
I used to pick up Spike from Vit. Shoppe near where I live (San Diego - Pt. Loma area).

I see that a lot of people on this site are in California…any locals here want to share where they pick up Spike from?

(yes I COULD order it online, but I really don’t need 24 cans…I usually only drink 2 to 4 oz at a time pre-workout so a single can (or 2) at a time suits my consumption well)

Thanks![/quote]

Spike recently acquired a distributor in San Diego, so it should be relatively easy to find.

Try 7-11. And yes, 619 Muscle, located right inside World Gym, carries them.

As does The Brick and Bell Cafe on Silverado in La Jolla.

[quote]m00se wrote:

Thanks![/quote]

I noticed 7-eleven has them

[quote]TC wrote:
n3wb wrote:

Good God, your adrenals must be completely shot.

Take a week off-two-from EVERY stimulant, including coffee, Moutain Dew, and exciting movies.

[/quote]

Belive it or not I dont take any stimulants just watter and food.

Il try spikeshooters again when I workout today and see how that goes.

Just an update for those interested…

I checked 7-11 (at least here in Pt. Loma) and didn’t see any. I also checked a couple other gas stations (76, Shell)…still no go.

I’ll have to make a note of the other places mentioned (especially since I work in La Jolla - Thanks TC!)

I DID end up finding them in 4 packs at GNC!

Thanks!