Where Am I Weak?

Would you PLEASE marry me!!! I have fallen in love with your calves. Could you imagine what our children would look like!!!

B-3! I NEVER KNEW U HAD SUCH SICK CALVES! Nice shape! =D Lol you children would have 100" calves!
My calves are like a big circle lol

Yeah those calves are sick bro. Yo ancestors must have walked pyramid steps for a living. haha

i know its been said, but

fucking nice calves!

[quote]BodyBldgBabe wrote:
Would you PLEASE marry me!!! I have fallen in love with your calves. Could you imagine what our children would look like!!!

[/quote]

wooowwww, i really love your tooth brush.

ok on a serious note: nice calves. I would work on the back (erectors, traps and lats), quads and chest.

You’re on your way to having a good solid muscular physique. Where I think you might be a bit weak is in the face and head areas…not much definition there! Ha, ha.

Prime

[quote]BodyBldgBabe wrote:

[/quote]

lol Ill consider it.

Thanks everyone for the comments, advice, compliments, anti-compliments and the rest. I will try and heed all that was said. I look forward to future lifting endeavors.

More comments are welcome!

[quote]jetztodernie wrote:
BodyBldgBabe wrote:

lol Ill consider it.

[/quote]

YES!