When Will I Start Seeing Results?

I’ve been on sustanon for 2 and a half weeks. I’ve literally seen no physical difference in my body. My recovery hasn’t increased and I do not weight more. Only things I’ve noticed is increased libido and extreme confidence. I want to know when I will start to see muscle gains? I heard week 3 is when you do, but I’m starting to doubt that this stuff even works.

When you earn them, motherfucker!

5 Likes

Bawhahhaha! Priceless!

1 Like

Dude, how old are you?

The shortest time I have seen people start putting on lean muscles is after 6 weeks. However, it is important that you do the right things. Weight lifting, eating a balanced diet and supplements is a must. I suggest that you talk to your trainer and dietitian they may be in a good position to advise on what will work for you

You should have seen results immediately. I’d say within the first week or 2 you should have put on a couple pounds of lean muscle mass even without working out.

3 Likes

Sus is a mix of esters. You may see some results earlier than the typical C or E cycle. Give it (4) weeks minimum still before you judge results. Make sure your diet and training are on point too reap the rewards.