I'm on my 3rd day with my 5th dose of HDrol at 25mg each (fifty mg/day and one hundred twenty five mg taken total).
When will I know it's working? I thought I'd be seeing testicular atrophy by now.
Some things that did happen:
- had a tearful dream my first night, weird
- dreams have been vivid but not scary, rather enjoyable to say the least
- sense of well-being
- could find it in me to get that last rep out as opposed to halfing it
- I crash at ten thirty at night from exhaustion, but not sore* from working out and when I do lay down I find it hard to get to sleep, ie, I'll fall asleep a couple of times only to wake up instantly
- Gains on leg day, despite a keto diet and calorie deficit
- must add that I started taking glutamine and BCAAs, whereas I previously didn't.
Are these just in my head? I'm looking for a physical sign that it's working. The gains were surprising to me as on keto and in a calorie deficit. However, to those that haven't followed my previous posts, I have naturally (very) low T, last testing at 93. Could it actually be working this quickly because of that, and using the high protein diet to build muscle? It doesn't make sense with what science has to say.
Apologies, mobile and zero / one sensor area on my phone is broken.