When Will I, Bodybuilder Come Out?

I can’t wait, I KNOW I will finally make progress once I start using Anaconda and look the part of a gym goer.

[quote]hardgnr wrote:
Don’t forget to take 4 weeks off prior to the release to be fully recovered.[/quote]

4 weeks off from what? I, BODYBUILDER isn’t out yet! :smiley:

[quote]beaul wrote:
hardgnr wrote:
Don’t forget to take 4 weeks off prior to the release to be fully recovered.

4 weeks off from what? I, BODYBUILDER isn’t out yet! :D[/quote]

4 weeks of doing ab workouts along with chest and bis…Monday-Sunday. Also flexing in the mirror if you count that as working out.

[quote]fireflyz wrote:
Davinci.v2 wrote:
← Contributing to another worthless thread with another worthless post.

Looking solid/shredded in your pics…though the last one is totally uncalled for. Even with some white out, I don’t need a glimpse of what your junkular region looks like.[/quote]

That’s an unaltered photo, I dont know what you’re talking about.

I hope it comes out soon. I’ve went on a pizza and icecream diet to purposely get fatter and out of shape so I can really make a big transformation. So far I’ve put on 45 pounds and 10% body fat.

[quote]MrAmerica wrote:
and you can never have enough knowledge or know how…so i will surely use bits and pieces from this holy bodybuilding bible that is coming out.[/quote]

Yea you can. This is what prevents many beginners from making good gains. They’re so caught up in all the details and new studies/programs that they eventually get overwhelmed. It’s ADHD in its finest.

Even if I, Bodybuilder came out tomorrow, I wouldn’t touch it for probably another year. I’m making a lot of progress with the program I’m on now, so why stop?

I don’t even know if it’d be worth incorporating some of CT’s techniques into my current regimen. CT usually has pretty complex stuff (drop sets, 1 1/2 reps, etc.), so I’d rather keep things simple until I need to change things up to progress.

[quote]Professor X wrote:
Which is why these threads suck. None of them are being started by guys who are already making good progress. They are all from these duded who are still looking for that magic pill. Those are the exact types who should stay away from a program like this. This does NOT need to be the “other V-Diet”.[/quote]

You mean there is no magic pill?

Seriously, though. I too am looking forward to this new program. I’m not having any problems currently putting more weight on the bar, but when T-Nation mentions 20+ lbs of muscle and 100 lbs on a front squat in 6 weeks or whatever, that’s certainly an attention grabber. I’d be pleased with 1/2 of that progress. Anaconda is also something that i’d like to try. I wouldn’t start an “OMG wens tha new program comming out. i can’t build muscle w/out it” thread, but I certainly am making an effort to be patient.

[quote]Anthony50 wrote:
Professor X wrote:
Which is why these threads suck. None of them are being started by guys who are already making good progress. They are all from these duded who are still looking for that magic pill. Those are the exact types who should stay away from a program like this. This does NOT need to be the “other V-Diet”.

You mean there is no magic pill?

Seriously, though. I too am looking forward to this new program. I’m not having any problems currently putting more weight on the bar, but when T-Nation mentions 20+ lbs of muscle and 100 lbs on a front squat in 6 weeks or whatever, that’s certainly an attention grabber. I’d be pleased with 1/2 of that progress. Anaconda is also something that i’d like to try. I wouldn’t start an “OMG wens tha new program comming out. i can’t build muscle w/out it” thread, but I certainly am making an effort to be patient.[/quote]

Yeah, but you sound like your head is screwed on right. I hope CT pulls this off big time. He has good insight into training and he is who I would consult if my goal was to get on stage soon. I am not knocking anything he comes up with at all…but if any of these other dudes are expecting something to erase the fact that they’ve been treading water for the past few months or years then they are looking in the wrong place for salvation. The mirror should be their first destination.

Most of the guys here couldn’t wait for it… why? I am pretty sure you have already try the thousand of program on the net. And what happen it doesn’t work?? NO it’s you that don’t put the effort on the bar.
Do you think we will get a new way to pack muscle without any effort!! NO NO and NO.

[quote]MODOK wrote:
I hope soon… I’m waiting to by clothes until after I put my 25 pounds of rip on… and my current wardrobe is ratty as hell.[/quote]

Yeah, I’d noticed that the moths had really eaten a lot out of your Biotest shirt.

[quote]hawaiilifterMike wrote:
I can’t wait, I KNOW I will finally make progress once I start using Anaconda and look the part of a gym goer.
[/quote]

sarcasm?